Singapore Expats

PROM NIGHT DRESS, HAIRSTYLING AND MAKEUP

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
emiko08
Chatter
Chatter

PROM NIGHT DRESS, HAIRSTYLING AND MAKEUP

Post by emiko08 » Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:12 pm

Hi,

I have a school prom night coming up in August. as i am new here in Singapore, i hope some kind soul out there would recommend me to a good place to do my hairstyling at makeup (preferably in the same place shop!) i am not looking for the house service, i just wish to go down to the salon itself to do it :D my budget for both hairstyling and makeup is about S$200. i hope its like a complete makeover which makes me dazzle for the night ONLY. lol~ :lol:

Is there also any other affordable shops i can shop in for prom night dresses? my budget for it is about S$200-S$300

is the prices i named appropriate in Singapore? because in Japan, it cost much more! nevertheless, hope to hear from you people soon! :o sorry for the trouble :oops:

Post by Guest » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:24 am

Hi Emiko...

You can try Daniel Yam's creations at Wisma Atria (I think). His shop is specially catering to prom dresses/gowns and very affordable. <$200.

Post by Guest » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:41 am

U can go to Jean Yip for hairdo and makeup

Post by Guest » Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:45 am

what is all the XXXX....