Singapore Expats

PR Pending

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
superheng

Re: PR Pending

Post by superheng » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 9:52 am

LiuPeng wrote:My PR has been granted. Thank you all for the accompany and help (my special thanks go to singaporeflyer). I wish you all good luck for your applications.
congrats! :D

Dear All,
My application has been pending for 7 months and a half, do you think I should write in for updating my employer info and salary? I've hopped a new job 3 months after I submitted the application, and now hesitate whether should I write in to update or not:

Previous company
- 4.5k, MKT Manager, company scale (25-30 headcounts)
Current company
- 5.6k, Assist MKT Director, company scale (3 headcounts only!!!)

My understanding is even now getting a higher position or pay, but the current company is too small which may affect my application counterproductively.

Look forward to your advice.
Thanks.

honeycarey

Post by honeycarey » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:31 am

superheng wrote: Dear All,
My application has been pending for 7 months and a half, do you think I should write in for updating my employer info and salary? I've hopped a new job 3 months after I submitted the application, and now hesitate whether should I write in to update or not:

Previous company
Current company

My understanding is even now getting a higher position or pay, but the current company is too small which may affect my application counterproductively.

Thanks.
My advice is it's better to write in to update them so they're updated with your latest info on work details and it also shows diligence on your part. (just my $0.02.. :) )

honeycarey

Post by honeycarey » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:35 am

GUYS!!

I just checked iEnquiry and my PR has just been approved this morning!! I'm so happy. My application was end of Nov 2017. So in total I waited 6.5 months. Every morning checked iEnquiry... totally worth it.

My profile:
Female Malaysian Chinese
35 years old
Degree in IT, current job in IT sector
Salary (can't disclose cos I might have colleagues lurking around this website haha but it's average IT pay)

I wish you guys best of luck!!

superheng

Post by superheng » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:38 am

honeycarey wrote:
superheng wrote: Dear All,

Previous company
Current company

Thanks.
My advice is it's better to write in to update them so they're updated with your latest info on work details and it also shows diligence on your part. (just my $0.02.. :) )
Thanks @honeycarey, and congrats btw :wink:

YKit

Post by YKit » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 10:45 am

Dear All,

I have appealed for first time when I got rejected last December 2017, until end of June almost 6 months. I’m not sure whether I have any chances to get my PR granted or not.

Any advice? Headache.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular

Post by samuraibeefburger » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:21 pm

honeycarey wrote:GUYS!!

I just checked iEnquiry and my PR has just been approved this morning!! I'm so happy. My application was end of Nov 2017. So in total I waited 6.5 months. Every morning checked iEnquiry... totally worth it.

My profile:
Female Malaysian Chinese
35 years old
Salary (can't disclose cos I might have colleagues lurking around this website haha but it's average IT pay)

Congrats! I applied at the end of Nov 2017 as well and have been checking EPR every morning since. Hope the PENDING status will eventually read APPROVED. *prays*

superheng

PR Pending

Post by superheng » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:30 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:

My profile:
Female Malaysian Chinese
35 years old

Congrats! I applied at the end of Nov 2017 as well and have been checking EPR every morning since. Hope the PENDING status will eventually read APPROVED. *prays*
Similar case, I got rejected for 2 times, first time 4 months’ pending and second time 5 months’ pending. This time don’t know what’s going on tho. Struggling whether update my employment info or not.

YKit

Post by YKit » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 12:52 pm

samuraibeefburger wrote:

My profile:
Female Malaysian Chinese
35 years old

Ya same as me, I’m checking Everyday. Hope to get it APPROVED too. And btw, I congrats all of you who get it approved earlier. It’s been a tough days to get it approve now. Wondering if I could get it too. I applied as family unit while I’m the sponsor.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 1:52 pm

Brings to mind an old proverb about how a watched pot never boils.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

honeycarey

Post by honeycarey » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 1:58 pm

YKit wrote: Ya same as me, I’m checking Everyday. Hope to get it APPROVED too. And btw, I congrats all of you who get it approved earlier. It’s been a tough days to get it approve now. Wondering if I could get it too. I applied as family unit while I’m the sponsor.
You mean you applied end of Nov '17 as well? I think application for a family unit might take longer because they'll need to vet each and every one of you and do background checks.
Nonetheless I wish you'll get yours approved very very soon too!

honeycarey

Post by honeycarey » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 1:59 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:Brings to mind an old proverb about how a watched pot never boils.
But it has to boil eventually :lol:

ciaobabe

Post by ciaobabe » Thu, 14 Jun 2018 6:10 pm

My profile:
Female Malaysian Chinese
35 years old

Oh no,i applied in the end of Oct but it is still pending now,perhaps i should check again now,lol... anyways,congratulations!

YKit

Post by YKit » Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:07 pm

honeycarey wrote:
YKit wrote: Ya same as me, I’m checking Everyday. Hope to get it APPROVED too. And btw, I congrats all of you who get it approved earlier. It’s been a tough days to get it approve now. Wondering if I could get it too. I applied as family unit while I’m the sponsor.
You mean you applied end of Nov '17 as well? I think application for a family unit might take longer because they'll need to vet each and every one of you and do background checks.
Nonetheless I wish you'll get yours approved very very soon too!

I appealed end of December 2017. Now almost 6 months at the end of June. Yes I’m wishing to get it will be approve. Hopefully to know within this or next month frame

ciaobabe

Post by ciaobabe » Sat, 16 Jun 2018 8:43 am

Guys,mine got APPROVED too! :D

honeycarey

Post by honeycarey » Sat, 16 Jun 2018 8:44 am

ciaobabe wrote:Guys,mine got APPROVED too! :D
Congratulations babe!! The status just changed today?