Singapore Expats

Services Expat Expect from their property agents

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
happyshandy

Services Expat Expect from their property agents

Post by happyshandy » Wed, 23 May 2018 3:32 am

Dear folks, just wondering what kind of services or related additional services you think expats in Singapore would expect from their "ideal" property agent? :wave:

Search By

JustSee
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Services Expat Expect from their property agents

Post by JustSee » Wed, 30 May 2018 5:49 pm

happyshandy wrote:Dear folks, just wondering what kind of services or related additional services you think expats in Singapore would expect from their "ideal" property agent? :wave:
You mean besides finding a place, checking the title and contract, negotiating the contract and submitting the stamp duty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Re: Services Expat Expect from their property agents

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 30 May 2018 7:58 pm

happyshandy wrote:Dear folks, just wondering what kind of services or related additional services you think expats in Singapore would expect from their "ideal" property agent? :wave:
Above all, someone scrupulously honest. An agent who takes the time to listen to me, to interview me, to find what I really want. An agent who actually negotiates on my behalf.

I don't want a mindless agent that shows me a list of properties that they want to peddle without regard to my needs. I don't need an agent who is too lazy to take care of me. I don't need a liar or an ethically challenged agent.

And, if you search through the many threads in this forum, trying to find such an agent in Singapore is quite a difficult undertaking.