Singapore Expats

Trying To Conceive (TTC) - Lubricants and Dryness Issues...

Do you have any pregnancy related queries to ask or share? Post them here.
missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Re: dryness

Post by missyqiqi » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 9:50 am

missyqiqi wrote:
JWilliamson wrote:Many women are not familiar with their bodies and how to feel pleasure. so they get nervous and dont lubricate themselfs. many women cant even have an orgasm.
haha very true with this. maybe its asian too.

i mean i am still quite uncomfortable with buying even ky jelly from retail stores.
lol. for a long time now, i am buying them online. even when i can be using ky jelly for other non-sexual reasons

this is my ky jelly online buying. HAHAHA
http://seniorcare.com.sg/product/durex- ... lubricant/

btw, just curious does anyone know what does KY stands for in KY jelly?

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Trying To Conceive (TTC) - Lubricants and Dryness Issues...

Post by PNGMK » Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:48 pm

Kentucky. Rhymes with Can Phucky.
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

torileetorilee

Post by torileetorilee » Mon, 31 Jul 2017 4:18 pm

mohan02 wrote:What is the prevelance of women suffering from dryness, especially women who are trying to conceive.

I have read widely that all commercially available lubricants are harmful to sperms and may contribute to infertility further while trying to alleviate the dryness issue.

What are your thoughts...

All I know is that the drop-in estrogen levels decrease the amount of moisture available. It also makes the vagina thinner and less elastic. Regarding vaginal lubricants, I know that there was a study that it can harm sperm and interfere with the conception. My husband and I are having problems making a baby as well. I suggest you visit my doctor www.anntan.com.sg
I’m sure she’ll be a big help.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 31 Jul 2017 8:57 pm

torileetorilee wrote:
mohan02 wrote:What is the prevelance of women suffering from dryness, especially women who are trying to conceive.

I have read widely that all commercially available lubricants are harmful to sperms and may contribute to infertility further while trying to alleviate the dryness issue.

What are your thoughts...

All I know is that the drop-in estrogen levels decrease the amount of moisture available. It also makes the vagina thinner and less elastic. Regarding vaginal lubricants, I know that there was a study that it can harm sperm and interfere with the conception. My husband and I are having problems making a baby as well. I suggest you visit my doctor
I’m sure she’ll be a big help.
I'm pretty sure you are spamming. Two posts, this one of dredging up a thread that is 7 years old. I cannot see any reason for doing so. Therefore I reckon we will not be seen any more posts from you flogging a certain doctor, will we......

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BerythaBeasley

Post by BerythaBeasley » Fri, 18 May 2018 6:47 pm

Is 26 too young to start trying to get pregnant?
I'm happily married for 3 years now, I have some major medical issues that might prevent me from having a child... but I still think I'm too young... despite the fact that its either I try to conceive for a year or I have my insides cleared out after I turn 27..pakistan election 2018. my Mom was 34 before I was born and I'm the oldest. My Grandmothers were also in their 30's before they had children. Should I even consider trying at this age... especially when it feels forced due to medical problems... endometeriosis and pcos as well as the major surgery I just had that removed 1 ovary... is 26 too young?
Last edited by BerythaBeasley on Wed, 30 May 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BBCDoc » Fri, 18 May 2018 11:13 pm

Saw some recent news about PCOS - they may have found the likely biological cause. Nonetheless, suffers may have more success in conceiving during later life than early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more