Singapore Expats

Carom Billiards (3-cushion)... Where to find ?

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
lilium

Carom Billiards (3-cushion)... Where to find ?

Post by lilium » Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:57 am

Hi everyone ..

I have joined the forum just to ask this question: Where can I play 3-cushion billiards in Singapore ? : ))

I have been looking around for quite some time but it seems most billiards places have only pool or snooker tables.

I'll be very happy if I can find one ..

Thank you ..

vink
Regular
Regular

Post by vink » Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:30 pm

Take a look at Klassic at Jalan Sultan where the headquarters of sbsc is also located. I remember when the sbsc was still located at clarke quay they have 1 carom table there.

lilium

Post by lilium » Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:24 am

Thanks vink ..

I tried to contact SBSC but the number I found on the web is not valid. I tried calling Klassic also but the lady who answered the phone didn't speak English. With my little Chinese I asked her if there was anyone who did, she said no! Interesting place indeed ...

vink
Regular
Regular

Post by vink » Fri, 25 Sep 2009 7:57 pm

I'm surprised nobody speaks english at Klassic. Haven't been there in a long time. But they used to have a couple of people manning the counter and they know how to speak english. Weird..

JJ0711

Re: Carom Billiards (3-cushion)... Where to find ?

Post by JJ0711 » Wed, 02 May 2018 9:53 pm

Hi guys if anyone is still looking there is a place in The Cathay mall (douby ghuat area) that is a Carom Billiard Bar. They offer 4-ball and 3-ball Billiard. It’s actually called Thirsty4balls. They have 5 tables only and It’s opened by this Korean guy cause in Korea they apparently play such carom billiards nation wide.