Singapore Expats

Withdraw appeal and received another offer

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Suzan

Withdraw appeal and received another offer

Post by Suzan » Sat, 21 Apr 2018 2:09 am

I received the offer from company A and Company A said that I don't need to sign on appoitment letter and they talk the remuneration package with verbal, no email and no appoitment letter.
Company A apply EP Pass and put wrong information and got rejected. Company A appeal without knowing the error and thos first appeal got rejected again. Company A apply second appeal. These process taking two months.

I receive the offer from New Company. I told Company A to withdraw Appeal At first, Company A said that she will not withdraw appeal. After two days, she withdraw appeal via iSubmit. But, when she withdraw appeal, she mentioned that 'Withdraw EP appeal requested by candidate and candidate received another job offer.'

I can have a problem in applying Pass by New Company.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: Withdraw appeal and received another offer

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:43 pm

No worries. They also know you were rejected two times with that employer so your worries are not what your Company wrote, but what your actual qualifications are that got you rejected 2x in the first place. Those are your biggest worries. If you were rejected the first time, you should have told your Company A what the mistake was before they appealed. otherwise, with the same dataset, the appeal cannot help but fail. Their comment isnt worth the time it took them to type it.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers