Singapore Expats

The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Discuss about any latest news or current affairs in Singapore or globally. Please DO NOT copy and paste news articles from other sources without written permission.
earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Re: The Donald ... Getting stuff Done!!!

Post by earthfriendly » Thu, 05 Apr 2018 8:01 am

The ability to have a civil discussion / debate with people you diasgree with is what makes US a great nation. And to sit down and share a meal with your opponent after a vigorous debate session in the courtroom.

https://www.facebook.com/harvardkennedy ... 688431403/

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 10:20 am

Nobel Peace Prize on its way for The Donald with the North Korea situation changing direction!!
Life is short, paddle harder!!

Strong Eagle
Answers: 10

Post by Strong Eagle » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:35 am

Barnsley wrote:Nobel Peace Prize on its way for The Donald with the North Korea situation changing direction!!
Sure... and if you believe that's going to happen (North Korea changing anything except milking the Donny for the stupid sucker he is), I've got some great Arizona ocean front property I'd like to sell you.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Mon, 23 Apr 2018 11:37 am

Strong Eagle II wrote:
Sure... and if you believe that's going to happen (North Korea changing anything except milking the Donny for the stupid sucker he is), I've got some great Arizona ocean front property I'd like to sell you.
Excellent , got some photo's?

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Thu, 26 Apr 2018 7:44 am

I shall keep my mind open. You never know ! It takes a rogue to tackle another rogue. Cause they speak the same language :D .

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 26 Apr 2018 8:29 am

earthfriendly wrote:I shall keep my mind open. You never know ! It takes a rogue to tackle another rogue. Cause they speak the same language :D .
The orange hump in the white house called Kim Jong Un an "honorable man". How can this puddle of orange cock snot call a torturer, a despot, a ruthless murderer "honorable" is beyond me, and it just goes to show how utterly disconnected from reality the Trumpanzee actually is.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Thu, 26 Apr 2018 9:34 am

Trump n Kim Jong Un gonna have summit in Singapore :)

Maybe can hold in OT?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D> =D> =D> =D>

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Fri, 27 Apr 2018 2:58 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an ... b-enus-280

I am not a fan of Trump but neither do I hate him as a person. I just don't think he is fit for the job. Unless we are going to expend our resources in impeachment, then we just gonna work with him to put the country on the right path.

The man is not inflexible, he is capable of changing his mind depending on who he spoke to during the day :mrgreen: . And as Macron exemplified, there are possibilities and potential that can be tapped.
That's why he is developing an unusually touchy-feely relationship with Trump -- which he compared to the kissing, hugging and hand-shaking that went on between US founding father Benjamin Franklin and the French philosopher Voltaire.

"It can remind you something," he quipped in the House of Representatives.
We need to work with him to push on the democratic front. Cause the alternative is simply too painful. I will die if I have to live thru the reality of a despot redefining a new word order for all of us. Will die! Please excuse me for the dramatic language.
He said no one should take transatlantic ties or common values for granted, warning that the liberal internationalism was under siege, raising the need for a new 21st Century world order based on fundamental values, the rule of law and human rights.

"Other powers with the strongest strategy and ambition will then fill the void we would leave empty. Other powers will not hesitate once again to advocate their own model to shape the 21st century world order.
And the threat !

http://www.businessinsider.com/xi-jinpi ... ech-2018-3

earthfriendly
Manager
Manager

Post by earthfriendly » Tue, 01 May 2018 2:04 pm

“We are secluding ourselves into ideological ghettos. We have our own news sources. We exchange ideas mostly or exclusively with people who agree with us, and troll those who don’t. Increasingly, we have our own facts to reinforce our convictions and any empirical evidence that disputes them is branded as ‘fake,'” McCain writes. “Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations. I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike that difference.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-hate-le ... 56742.html

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Wed, 09 May 2018 6:05 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... -deal-exit
Hardliners in Iran are rejoicing at Donald Trump’s decision to unilaterally pull the US out of the 2015 nuclear deal and reimpose economic sanctions, and seizing on an opportunity to consolidate their power over reformists who championed the pact.

The commander of Iran’s powerful Revolutionary Guards “congratulated” the nation on the US exit from the deal. According to the semi-official Fars news agency, the commander, Mohammad Ali Jafari said: “I congratulate and take into a good deed the vicious withdrawal of the US from JCPOA, which was not credible even before the withdrawal … It was proved once more that US isn’t trustworthy in regards its commitments.”
Good news all round!!

Didn't any of Donald's advisers inform him of the likelihood of this?

I am sure somebody will making money out of this decision. [-X

maneo
Reporter
Reporter

Post by maneo » Mon, 14 May 2018 11:02 pm

Barnsley wrote:Nobel Peace Prize on its way for The Donald with the North Korea situation changing direction!!
He hasn't done anything to deserve this yet.
Kim Jong Un's change in tone occurred soon after his trip to Beijing.

However, you won't see Xi Jinpin clamoring for credit.
That's just not an Asian thing.

Now, if Cadet Bonespurs were to override his generals an actually sign an armistice to officially end the war with North Korea, then and only then would consideration for such a prize be in order.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 14 May 2018 11:09 pm

Why's that? They gave O'bamy one for doing absolutely nothing at all. :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Tue, 15 May 2018 12:33 am

Mark my words: You're not going to see anything come out of this so called "peace process".

Kim Jong Un has ruined his nuclear test facility. What better time to play the orange idiot in the White House? You watch. Kim is going to make non-negotiable demands (like insisting on the withdrawal of all US troops as a condition of de-nuclearization), but not until he has played the orange buffoon like a fiddle.

He's going to build Trump up because he knows that Trump cannot resist bragging and basking in self glory. Then, he's going to pull the rug out from under Trump, and in a big way.

Trump is a petty, petulant school boy with no self control. Kim is going to play this to the hilt... just because Trump call him Rocketman.

pwrlara1990

Post by pwrlara1990 » Tue, 15 May 2018 2:11 pm

Trump and his adminstration coupled with the propagandish media like fox news is a god damn joke. first world country my ass. pathetic bunch of conservatives trying to hold back progress.
seriously, how blinded and hypocritical must Republicans be? half the damn country is uneducated and misguided.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 15 May 2018 3:40 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... s-embassy/

Will The Donalds' peace efforts in Korea be negated by the repurcussions following the Embassy move to Jerusalem??
Gaza is braced for fresh protests against Israel as the first funerals are expected to be held for 58 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces on Monday, the deadliest day since the end of the 2014 Gaza conflict.

Tuesday is the 70th anniversary of what Palestinians call the Nakba, or Catastrophe, when hundreds of thousands were expelled or fled amid the creation of Israel in 1948.