Singapore Expats

Help!PR supplementary material

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
LiuPeng

Help!PR supplementary material

Post by LiuPeng » Sat, 24 Mar 2018 1:02 am

Hi to all,
I received a mail from ICA, and I was asked to provide additional material to my application. I have following doubts and ask for your kind help:
1. I was asked for original and photocopy payslips, but in my company I only have the E-payslips online. Will E-payslips work?
2. I need to provide my family CV. They ask for "Designation, rank and duties". I don't know what to put for the "rank" item.
3. I was asked to provide a letter for employer stating designation, date of employment and so on. Does my employment contract suffice?
4. To submit the required information, do I need to walk-in or send by post?
Many thanks for the help!

singaporeflyer
Answers: 1

Re: Help!PR supplementary material

Post by singaporeflyer » Sat, 24 Mar 2018 6:33 pm

LiuPeng wrote:Hi to all,
I received a mail from ICA, and I was asked to provide additional material to my application. I have following doubts and ask for your kind help:
1. I was asked for original and photocopy payslips, but in my company I only have the E-payslips online. Will E-payslips work?
2. I need to provide my family CV. They ask for "Designation, rank and duties". I don't know what to put for the "rank" item.
3. I was asked to provide a letter for employer stating designation, date of employment and so on. Does my employment contract suffice?
1. E Pay slips will be ok
2. Leave the Rank empty and just fill designation
3. No, you cant use the contract. Get a new employment letter from your employer
4. The letter didnt indicate on how to submit? If not, just walk in and submit as additional documents

LiuPeng

Post by LiuPeng » Sat, 24 Mar 2018 7:01 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
3. No, you cant use the contract. Get a new employment letter from your employer
4. The letter didnt indicate on how to submit? If not, just walk in and submit as additional documents
Thank you for your answers!

jackyjacky88

Post by jackyjacky88 » Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:21 pm

LiuPeng wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
wow.. looks like a good sign!
btw the payslip is for the past how many months?

LiuPeng

Post by LiuPeng » Tue, 27 Mar 2018 9:54 am

jackyjacky88 wrote:
LiuPeng wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:
wow.. looks like a good sign!
btw the payslip is for the past how many months?
6 months