Singapore Expats

Clarifications in e-PR Application

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
[email protected]

Clarifications in e-PR Application

Post by [email protected] » Thu, 08 Mar 2018 10:04 am

Hi,
Hope you guyz help me with few clarifications that I have with e-PR system that Singapore ICA has introduced recently.

Under Main Applicant Details section, there is a field called "No Foreign ID" which is a radio button. I am an Indian and been living in Singapore with family for close to 6 years. Is this same as FIN Number?

Secondly, under Main Applicant's Father details: There is a date of birth. Actually my father expired 22 years ago and even my mother passed away 3 years ago. Hence I dont know their exact DOB details. In that case should i select " I do not have any information about my father or mother"?
Similarly for siblings, i have 6 sisters and again i dont have their exact date of birth - not sure how critical is this information to ICA. I tried calling ICA Call Center number and they simply direct you to the ICA Website and hangup on you. I couldnt speak to any personnel from ICA to get guidance.

Lastly under Father-in-Law, there is a Relationship field - what should be the value for this.. Please help.