Singapore Expats

Expats residing in Bedok Reservoir Area?

Discuss about where to live, renting a property, tenancy issues, property trend and property investment in Singapore.
tex

Expats residing in Bedok Reservoir Area?

Post by tex » Sun, 21 Feb 2010 3:13 pm

I'm wondering if there are indeed many expats living in the Bedok Reservoir area, specifically in cluster housing. We are considering this area but weary of being the only expats around, which was the case when we lived in the East Coast previously (near Bedok!). We felt very isolated as the locals all had their own friends/family around. Given the UWCSEA is to open in the area, I should think expat families have begun to settle in the cluster homes in this area. Can anyone shed some light on this? Opinions? Would appreciate it!

Search By

daphnew

Hello

Post by daphnew » Fri, 26 Feb 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome to Singapore! :D
Where is your hometown?

dbrings

Re: Expats residing in Bedok Reservoir Area?

Post by dbrings » Sat, 03 Mar 2018 7:08 pm

Hi, just researching Bedok area to live as my little one will be starting UWCSEA East soon. We will be moving from the UK and want to integrate into a welcoming expat community. Original posting is 7 years ago and sad to hear the locals can be cliquey. Has it changed since then?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Mon, 05 Mar 2018 9:45 am

dbrings wrote:Hi, just researching Bedok area to live as my little one will be starting UWCSEA East soon. We will be moving from the UK and want to integrate into a welcoming expat community. Original posting is 7 years ago and sad to hear the locals can be cliquey. Has it changed since then?

Whether any Expats live in them I dont know , but there are a ton of condos built and being built on Tampines Ave 10 where UWCSEA is located.
Life is short, paddle harder!!

dbrings

Post by dbrings » Mon, 05 Mar 2018 4:30 pm

Barnsley wrote:
dbrings wrote:Hi, just researching Bedok area to live as my little one will be starting UWCSEA East soon. We will be moving from the UK and want to integrate into a welcoming expat community. Original posting is 7 years ago and sad to hear the locals can be cliquey. Has it changed since then?

Whether any Expats live in them I dont know , but there are a ton of condos built and being built on Tampines Ave 10 where UWCSEA is located.
That's good to know. Thank you for your response