Singapore Expats

PR Rjected_How to appeal

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
snowsnow

PR Rjected_How to appeal

Post by snowsnow » Mon, 15 Jan 2018 4:57 pm

Hi,

My PR get rejected on this morning, planning to do appeal for my rejection. Anyone know about the appeal progress or share yours experience, will be very much appreciated. What 'powerful' document still can support my application.

My Profile :
Nationality: Malaysia_Chinese
Salary: around 70k
NOA more than 6 years

This is my second submission, pending for 10 months, it seem got hope but the end also get rejected.
Haiz

Thank you very much if anyone can share their experience regarding the appeal procedure.

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Re: PR Rjected_How to appeal

Post by BBCDoc » Mon, 15 Jan 2018 7:02 pm

If your NOA didn’t demonstrate solid career growth over 6 years, then consider marriage cert to a singaporean lass?

Better work on helping to address Singapore birthrate decline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:06 am

snowsnow wrote:Hi,

My PR get rejected on this morning, planning to do appeal for my rejection. Anyone know about the appeal progress or share yours experience, will be very much appreciated. What 'powerful' document still can support my application.

My Profile :
NOA more than 6 years

This is my second submission, pending for 10 months, it seem got hope but the end also get rejected.
Haiz

Thank you very much if anyone can share their experience regarding the appeal procedure.
Who knows how the process works.

I have friends who folk would consider to have a less than stellar profile compared to yourself and they got approved.

There is no magic bullet I am afraid , and whilst your profile would seem to be ideal , maybe there is something in it that is red flagging your application.

Thats the beauty of the system!
Life is short, paddle harder!!

lawtm89

Post by lawtm89 » Tue, 16 Jan 2018 9:56 pm

snowsnow wrote:Hi,

My Profile :
NOA more than 6 years

Haiz

Mind to share your education level and what the pass are you currently holding S Pass or EP?

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Tue, 16 Jan 2018 10:54 pm

lawtm89 wrote:
Mind to share your education level and what the pass are you currently holding S Pass or EP?
Are you gathèring statistics?

lawtm89

Post by lawtm89 » Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:00 pm

Barnsley wrote:
lawtm89 wrote:
No la because my current PR also pending 7 months and that why also gan cheong lor.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Wed, 17 Jan 2018 12:10 pm

lawtm89 wrote:
Barnsley wrote:
lawtm89 wrote:
No la because my current PR also pending 7 months and that why also gan cheong lor.
No two applications are the same so it doesn't matter what someone else's details are, they are not in your application so they are irrelevant.

That's how it is , just relax , what happens happens.