Singapore Expats

26-yo French girl looking for new friends! :)

New here? Don't be shy. Introduce yourself here and expand your social network!
Annie.C

26-yo French girl looking for new friends! :)

Post by Annie.C » Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:48 pm

Hello world of Singapore expats!

Annie, 26, coming from France (Paris) to start a new life over here, in Singapore.
Cheers!
A.
Last edited by Annie.C on Mon, 01 Jan 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

alma.vh

Re: 26-yo French girl looking for new friends! :)

Post by alma.vh » Fri, 03 Nov 2017 2:22 pm

Hi there Annie,

I myself am new to Singapore. I've moved around a lot, and Singapore is the current location in my chapter. Previously I was in Houston, TX. And Europe before that.

I too am looking to make some friends and explore Singapore. Hit me up, and perhaps we can meet up sometime.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Post by PNGMK » Fri, 03 Nov 2017 7:38 pm

I have some French friends your age (I am much older) who do a lot of different adventures around here. PM me and I'll connect you to them!
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!

sgboat

Post by sgboat » Sat, 04 Nov 2017 12:17 am

Annie.C wrote:Hello world of Singapore expats!

Annie, 26, coming from France (Paris) to start a new life over here, in Singapore.

Few months ago I decided to drop everything I have to jump into a very new adventure: leaving France to Singapore, a country I barely know where I have none of my friends or family... I didn't realize what I did before being here, almost alone.

I don't know what is waiting for me here or even what I can expect from this experience; with no certitude and safety belt, I arrived 1 week ago, really happy, excited and impatient to overcome this challenge.

I truly want to be part of the local life, to fit in this country and discover every gems we can find here; and the gems start with meeting new people.

So, if you wanna be part of this same adventure, feel free to contact me :) I'd more than happy to meet you or share with you good spots.

Cheers!
A.
That is very daring move you've made.... Hope you enjoy your stay in Singapore!

Sreepathy Arumugam

Post by Sreepathy Arumugam » Thu, 30 Nov 2017 2:31 pm

Hello French girl, I am Sreepathy also 26 years old. I would love to meet you as a new friend! :D

GMSLT

Post by GMSLT » Sat, 16 Dec 2017 10:14 am

Hi Annie,

I have just moved to Singapore too but from London. I am 25 and I moved here with my boyfriend who is from a French family and lived in Paris before :)

I am looking to meet new people in the city, if you want to hang out you can drop me your Whatsapp in a message & let's say hello!

Georgia x

hriday9

Post by hriday9 » Tue, 19 Dec 2017 1:25 pm

Hi Annie,

I also moved here 4 months ago, if you want to hang out you can drop me your Whatsapp in a message & let's say hello!

Icameback

Post by Icameback » Sat, 06 Jan 2018 11:08 am

Cheers!
A.
Hi... can pm me . I just came to singapore too.. :)

LadyRT

Post by LadyRT » Mon, 26 Nov 2018 8:18 am

Cheers!
A.
alma.vh wrote:Hi there Annie,

I myself am new to Singapore. I've moved around a lot, and Singapore is the current location in my chapter. Previously I was in Houston, TX. And Europe before that.

I too am looking to make some friends and explore Singapore. Hit me up, and perhaps we can meet up sometime.
PNGMK wrote:I have some French friends your age (I am much older) who do a lot of different adventures around here. PM me and I'll connect you to them!
Sreepathy Arumugam wrote:Hello French girl, I am Sreepathy also 26 years old. I would love to meet you as a new friend! :D
GMSLT wrote:Hi Annie,

I have just moved to Singapore too but from London. I am 25 and I moved here with my boyfriend who is from a French family and lived in Paris before :)

I am looking to meet new people in the city, if you want to hang out you can drop me your Whatsapp in a message & let's say hello!

Georgia x
hriday9 wrote:Hi Annie,

I also moved here 4 months ago, if you want to hang out you can drop me your Whatsapp in a message & let's say hello!
Icameback wrote:

Cheers!
A.
Hi... can pm me . I just came to singapore too.. :)
Hello everyone! I am somehow new on this app. I am interested to meet people from different cultures. Drop me a message and we can build our friendships from there.
Good luck! ^^

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk