Singapore Expats

Sugery to remove eyebags

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rainetsl

Sugery to remove eyebags

Post by rainetsl » Wed, 08 May 2013 9:47 pm

Hi guys,

I have really bad eye bags. Creams do not work and I am looking for surgery advice. I've read there are now really easy methods that do not involve serious surgery to remove the stuff that cause the eyebags.

Does anyone here have any experience with eye bag removal in Singapore?

Thanks!

Bunnyfit

Re: Sugery to remove eyebags

Post by Bunnyfit » Sat, 28 Oct 2017 10:25 pm

Hi, anyone here can share your experience re eyebags removal in Singapore. I am seriously considering to remove my eyebags and would really appreciate your input. Thanks!

cici94

Post by cici94 » Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:42 am

I'm not sure about Singapore. My mum removed her eye bags in Korea.

daisywink

Post by daisywink » Sat, 18 Nov 2017 3:14 pm

If you are concerned with your eye bags, you may want to look up surgery called under eye fat relocation.

john2017

Post by john2017 » Mon, 11 Dec 2017 5:17 pm

I read from the review Dr lee kim siea is good? or Dr loh from penang is good ? Is he ? Mine eyebag need revision after not so good effects eyebag surgery from Dr Chua kuching!

smn1220

Post by smn1220 » Sat, 30 Dec 2017 9:58 am

cici94 wrote:I'm not sure about Singapore. My mum removed her eye bags in Korea.
Hi, may i know which hospital did your mom do at in korea and which procedure did she do? how long does it take to recover and can i know the price?

cici94

Post by cici94 » Sat, 30 Dec 2017 10:19 am

smn1220 wrote:
cici94 wrote:I'm not sure about Singapore. My mum removed her eye bags in Korea.
Hi, may i know which hospital did your mom do at in korea and which procedure did she do? how long does it take to recover and can i know the price?
Hi, my mum did under eye fat re-positioning, there is no need to remove stitches for this procedure. She took about 1 week to recover from swelling.
I did my nose while she did under eye fat repositioning and thread lifting, so we paid a total price for our procedures, I cant remember the price for that single procedure :((

The time when i went, Marble was filled with korean people waiting for consultation and surgeries, i tend to trust hospitals that are popular among locals more than those that have alot of foreigners. Just my two cents of worth!

Puzzlemaniac

Post by Puzzlemaniac » Mon, 05 Feb 2018 12:42 pm

Hi! Anyone has any information about The Wellness Clinic? In particular I am looking to do the non invasive eyebag removal procedure... I have booked an appt, but I hope to get some feedback before going for it!!

Bunnyfit

Post by Bunnyfit » Wed, 19 Sep 2018 10:08 pm

Puzzlemaniac wrote:Hi! Anyone has any information about The Wellness Clinic? In particular I am looking to do the non invasive eyebag removal procedure... I have booked an appt, but I hope to get some feedback before going for it!!
Hi, how did your appointment went?

Sia White

Post by Sia White » Fri, 02 Nov 2018 11:03 pm

Before removing your eyebags are you 100% sure that there is not some health problem hiding behind them. I know that if one person have bigger eye bags ( they are full with water) means that there is some hydration problem (probably kidneys or sth else that is part of body water cycle) In what position do you sleep? If you pillow is not elevating your head enough the water might gather into eye area. Do you drink more than one glass of wine? Alcohol is amazing friend to eyebags. Do you stay too many hours in front of computer? Do you drink enough water? Do you eat healthy? There are tons of questions you should ask yourself before jumping to a surgery. https://www.bagsundereyescauses.com/eye ... l-surgery/ Recovery after this type of surgery would take around a week. Post some photos after your procedure. I am interested in your results, too.

Puzzlemaniac

Post by Puzzlemaniac » Sat, 11 May 2019 3:33 pm

I always had eyebags, even since young so sadly they are genetics and not due to any health concerns. It's just fat padding under the eyes and the shape of my eyes. I went for the procedure in Feb 2018 and to date, I am really pleased with the results! My results are not perfect of course, but they are good enough for me. The dark eye circles are still there (there's other procedures for that) but much reduced, as the protruding puffiness are 90% gone so there is less shadowing. The pictures below are taken with the worst lighting possible i can find and you can see the difference. The puffing still visible under my eyes are actually the eye muscles. The doctor did advise me beforehand of that, so it was expected somewhat.

Pre precedure
20190511_153048.jpg
Approx 3 weeks post procedure
20190511_152931.jpg
Now
20190511_153111.jpg

Hope this helps anyone considering removing their eyebags! I am not promoting anything.

Cindycindymum

Post by Cindycindymum » Fri, 24 May 2019 12:37 pm

Puzzlemaniac,
Would you pls pm me more details? Many thanks.

SnoppyPeggy

Post by SnoppyPeggy » Tue, 16 Jul 2019 11:18 am

Hi May I know if anyone has been to The Wellness Clinic for their non surgical eyebag removal please? I would like to hear some feedback. Thank you