Singapore Expats

21yo full time student to apply for SG citizenship

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Lxzxs

21yo full time student to apply for SG citizenship

Post by Lxzxs » Wed, 20 Dec 2017 10:42 pm

Hi,I would like to know what are the chances of me (21yo full time student) getting a SG citizenship! Since I do not have any full time job & hence salary..would it be harder?

My parents are PR so I resided in SG my whole life as a PR to date and would like to apply for SG citizenship soon.

Would greatly appreciate answers so as to clear my doubt before applying for it!

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: 21yo full time student to apply for SG citizenship

Post by singaporeflyer » Fri, 22 Dec 2017 10:01 am

Lxzxs wrote:Hi,I would like to know what are the chances of me (21yo full time student) getting a SG citizenship! Since I do not have any full time job & hence salary..would it be harder?

My parents are PR so I resided in SG my whole life as a PR to date and would like to apply for SG citizenship soon.

Would greatly appreciate answers so as to clear my doubt before applying for it!
1. Where are you originally from?
2. if male, have you served NS?

Lxzxs

Re: 21yo full time student to apply for SG citizenship

Post by Lxzxs » Sat, 23 Dec 2017 11:51 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
Lxzxs wrote:Hi,I would like to know what are the chances of me (21yo full time student) getting a SG citizenship! Since I do not have any full time job & hence salary..would it be harder?

1. Where are you originally from?
2. if male, have you served NS?
Hi! My parents are from China but I was born in Singapore and practically live here all my life. I'm a female.