Singapore Expats

Need to Extend the Social Pass for Medical Review

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
Karthi7

Need to Extend the Social Pass for Medical Review

Post by Karthi7 » Sun, 10 Dec 2017 8:38 pm

Hi All,

I (Sri Lankan) have visited Singapore on 26th Oct to join the company with IPA Letter and I got 30day pass. when I did the medical checkup, doctors wanted to check further as they saw my old TB Scars on Chest Xray. Next medical Followup date was 27th Nov, during the period my IPA letter got expired. when I tried to extend the visa before expire, with Doctors medical letter under the medical category, ICA wanted a relative sponsor with PR/ Citizenship holder. as I dont have such, I extended the pass online for another 30 days. New Expired date is 25th December.

but unfortunately, doctors told on 27th Nov, they can clear out after 8 weeks (TB test results take 8 weeks) from the test done. that would be 1 week of Jan 2018.

again I need to extend the pass for the final medical review. How can i achieve it. Please guide me.

I don't do any employment till now. But the same company will hire me if the results are negative. My only focus is to attend the final medical review in 1st week of Jan.

Regards,
Karthi