Singapore Expats

42yo/F looking for friends

Events and gatherings for the 40's Club
lisa1975

42yo/F looking for friends

Post by lisa1975 » Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:02 pm

Hi,

I am divorced recently. Have been going through a hard time, and I found I don't really have friends to talk to. I would like to start my new life again. Please PM me if you are interested.

Lisa

Rainy988

Re: 42yo/F looking for friends

Post by Rainy988 » Fri, 02 Feb 2018 8:48 pm

Hi 42yo/f looking for friends.
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and I'm happy for you that you are stepping up to broaden your network and create new friends.
The basis of a good relationship, is authenticity and trust. If you are able to go out there and be genuine with yourself and the people you meet, you would create a meaningful friendship, relationship with people.
I happen to be informed by my friend that you are using my photo as your profile picture. I would apprer if you can remove my photo with immediate effect and stop using it wherever you have used it.
Be proud of yourself, the best thing you can do is to be yourself.
Trust me, by being yourself, you will see that the right people will stay, and the wrong people will leave and that's ok.

I hope I don't have to report to SingaporeExpat. Please remove my photo alright?

All the best for your new endeavour, love yourself so much that you would attract abundance of love, health and wealth.

Sincerely,

Rainy Lim.

hans77

Post by hans77 » Thu, 08 Mar 2018 4:41 pm

Hi,,, my name hans,,,,,
I'm 36yo / Male
Please add my wechat id : hans77hans
Or Whatsapp +6582382218
Can you send me text??

iArtCore

Post by iArtCore » Thu, 22 Mar 2018 5:50 pm

Sorry to hear that...Anyways, you can pm me. Local Singaporean here who would love to expand my international social circle :)

lisa1975

Post by lisa1975 » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:55 pm

I did not put any photo up. I don’t know how your Friend saw me using your photo.

By the way, thanks for your reply and advice
Rainy988 wrote:Hi 42yo/f looking for friends.
I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and I'm happy for you that you are stepping up to broaden your network and create new friends.
The basis of a good relationship, is authenticity and trust. If you are able to go out there and be genuine with yourself and the people you meet, you would create a meaningful friendship, relationship with people.
I happen to be informed by my friend that you are using my photo as your profile picture. I would apprer if you can remove my photo with immediate effect and stop using it wherever you have used it.
Trust me, by being yourself, you will see that the right people will stay, and the wrong people will leave and that's ok.

I hope I don't have to report to SingaporeExpat. Please remove my photo alright?

All the best for your new endeavour, love yourself so much that you would attract abundance of love, health and wealth.

Sincerely,

Rainy Lim.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 11:48 pm

Sincerely,

Rainy Lim.
She has no photo

Is your friend hallucinating ?

Sent from my ASUS_X008 using Tapatalk

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Fri, 06 Apr 2018 11:58 pm

Sincerely,

Rainy Lim.
What are you talking about? There is no photo. Contact a moderator if you need further information.