Singapore Expats

PR Approval Chances - Malaysian Chinese

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular

Re: PR Approval Chances - Malaysian Chinese

Post by samuraibeefburger » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 2:51 pm

I finally went for my appointment today and I was *gasp* actually late! Nearly cried in the taxi. Reckon it would affect my chances? I was maybe about 2 minutes late - ran into the building, made a dash to the 5th floor, got my queue number and that was that. Officer didn't say anything...

samuraibeefburger
Regular
Regular

Post by samuraibeefburger » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 2:53 pm

In the meantime, I guess I'll be checking for the results everyday. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

bcheng74
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bcheng74 » Fri, 01 Dec 2017 6:10 am

As a stand-alone PTS PR application, your profile isn’t attractive at all... and your family history isn’t going to help either.

You had better improve your profile (e.g. showing improvement in career, marrying a SGC, etc) to stand a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Fri, 01 Dec 2017 9:48 am

samuraibeefburger wrote:I finally went for my appointment today and I was *gasp* actually late! Nearly cried in the taxi. Reckon it would affect my chances? I was maybe about 2 minutes late - ran into the building, made a dash to the 5th floor, got my queue number and that was that. Officer didn't say anything...
I was early .... don't think it helped me any!!
Life is short, paddle harder!!