Singapore Expats

Whisky Club - open invitation

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
soulsearching
Regular
Regular

Whisky Club - open invitation

Post by soulsearching » Mon, 13 Nov 2017 1:42 pm

Hi all,
Coming upto my 2-year anniversary in Singapore (oh how time has passed), and more established in Singapore (it all started at this forum) thought of putting up this post.
Over 2 years ago, I was seeking help and advice here prior to the move here and now running various social causes, how times change.
Over past 6 months or so I have set up this Whisky Club Singapore, where quite a few of us connoisseurs meet and enjoy our love for whisky. Each month we have a gathering at various places and chug down some real nice drams.
Thought of posting it here so as to get some of you to join as it has moved from a WhatsApp only group to a more permanent FB setting. It’s a closed group (although you can join the WA only version too, if you’re social media averse, just sent me a PM with you no). There is no marketing, shifting of silly goodies or crude jokes. Just a passion for whiskies and to expand our network.
Having sought advice manier times on this forum, and having met quite a few people off it too, it’s time to extend and meet more of you.
Hope some of you will join and come to our next gathering towards the end of the month (details on the FB page).

https://m.facebook.com/groups/915301018622162