Singapore Expats

Help please

Discuss about childcare, parenthood, playschools, educational, family & international school issues.

Sponsored by:

Canadian International School
Lorraine

Help please

Post by Lorraine » Thu, 25 Jan 2007 9:10 pm

Hi all

I am relocating to Singapore end Feb/March and wonder if you could please help me with a couple of questions. I've been to Singapore many times but over the last year as a tourist from Kuching where we are currently living. We have a little boy who is just gone 2 and I was wondering about the cost of nursery (believe me after 11 months of 24/7 who wouldn't be!).

Also, trying to weigh up the odds of East Coast (is it more family orientated?), compared to, I don't know Holland Village, River Valley etc.

Thank you for any feedback
Lorraine

hamiltongirl

East Coast

Post by hamiltongirl » Fri, 26 Jan 2007 2:53 pm

Hi Lorraine.

I live on the East Coast and find that it is family oriented with the East Coast Park and plenty of schools. Eton House has a Infant and Toddler Centre on Mountbatten Road which caters for your son's age. My son goes to the preschool but I believe that is from 2.5 years onwards.

Hope that helps.

regards,
Fran

ric.noske

Re: Help please

Post by ric.noske » Thu, 09 Nov 2017 7:55 pm

Hi, are you Medy’s partner? It’s been a long long while since I went back to Sg ... lost contact with the band until one of our friends mentioned his passing last year (2016)... This may come in too late and perhaps to a wrong Lorraine too but I’d rather take this chance than hold my grief to myself. Maybe you’ll read this post, maybe not. I just want to say that Medy has been - and will always be - a big brother and a great friend to me. My sincerest condolences.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: Help please

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 11 Nov 2017 4:34 pm

ric.noske wrote:Hi, are you Medy’s partner? It’s been a long long while since I went back to Sg ... lost contact with the band until one of our friends mentioned his passing last year (2016)... This may come in too late and perhaps to a wrong Lorraine too but I’d rather take this chance than hold my grief to myself. Maybe you’ll read this post, maybe not. I just want to say that Medy has been - and will always be - a big brother and a great friend to me. My sincerest condolences.
You search in Facebook?