Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wonderwoman92

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by wonderwoman92 » Fri, 29 Sep 2017 6:01 pm

anxiousgirl wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:Hello, anyone went for the interview on 9th Sep 2017? Our medical check up was on 11/12/13 sep. Wondering if anyone has received the golden call yet :)
You'll probably only get the call after a month. And if you haven't been Called back by the medical people for some kind of follow up, you're probably fine, so just chill out and wait. I've heard that they cut down on batches these few months
Hey, thanks for you input! Yeah that's what I heard too :(

Hello, was wondering if any of you got your call yet?

bouncycastles

Post by bouncycastles » Sat, 30 Sep 2017 6:26 pm

New here! Also a CC wannabe! Anyone from the Oct intake gotten email for Online Interview? Just received the email today!

I've been reading thru but it's hard to gauge. How long later can I expect the next round of interview at STC to be?

Fuzzywuzzy

Post by Fuzzywuzzy » Tue, 03 Oct 2017 1:56 am

bouncycastles wrote:New here! Also a CC wannabe! Anyone from the Oct intake gotten email for Online Interview? Just received the email today!

I've been reading thru but it's hard to gauge. How long later can I expect the next round of interview at STC to be?
Hello there! Have u done the online interview? How are the questions like? I'm thinking of applying for the next round as I missed the recent one :( thanks a lot!

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Tue, 03 Oct 2017 2:11 pm

wonderwoman92 wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
You'll probably only get the call after a month. And if you haven't been Called back by the medical people for some kind of follow up, you're probably fine, so just chill out and wait. I've heard that they cut down on batches these few months

Not yet :( still waiting!

airily

Post by airily » Tue, 03 Oct 2017 2:14 pm

Hi everyone! I am thinking of going for the walk-in in November (missed the online application). But I am still wearing my braces and it will most probably be taken out in January 2018. Anyone attended or know someone who attended the interview with braces on but still make it through/KIV? Thanks!

wonderwoman92

Post by wonderwoman92 » Tue, 03 Oct 2017 3:15 pm

anxiousgirl wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:

Do you have any pending documents? I was just called up to STC to provide my pending documents. If you have not received any letter, I believe you're fine =)

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Tue, 03 Oct 2017 6:02 pm

wonderwoman92 wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:

Do you have any pending documents? I was just called up to STC to provide my pending documents. If you have not received any letter, I believe you're fine =)
Nope I don't. Did they tell you when they'll call?

bouncycastles

Post by bouncycastles » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 3:04 pm

Fuzzywuzzy wrote:
bouncycastles wrote:New here! Also a CC wannabe! Anyone from the Oct intake gotten email for Online Interview? Just received the email today!

Hello there! Have u done the online interview? How are the questions like? I'm thinking of applying for the next round as I missed the recent one :( thanks a lot!
Hi fuzzywuzzy :D

I was rather busy past few days and just submitted my video interview.

Basically there were 3 response questions, pretty straight forward and nothing too unexpected. However, I forgot the exact wordings, the list of the are as follows:
1. Qualities you possess that makes you a good fit for Singapore Airline
2. Discuss a difficult situation and how you overcome it
3. What you do in your free time

Too anxious myself I kept retrying the sample questions... All the best to you when you try out :) :)

twl

Post by twl » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:11 pm

bouncycastles wrote:
Fuzzywuzzy wrote:

Basically there were 3 response questions, pretty straight forward and nothing too unexpected. However, I forgot the exact wordings, the list of the are as follows:

Too anxious myself I kept retrying the sample questions... All the best to you when you try out :) :)
There is also a 4th segment where they request you to stand up so they could see your full body. So please wear full proper attire! I didn't and have to scramble for proper pants (I was wearing fbt) during that 30s countdown!

bouncycastles

Post by bouncycastles » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 11:27 pm

twl wrote:
bouncycastles wrote:
Fuzzywuzzy wrote:

There is also a 4th segment where they request you to stand up so they could see your full body. So please wear full proper attire! I didn't and have to scramble for proper pants (I was wearing fbt) during that 30s countdown!
Omg!! Haha good thing I was properly dressed. All the best to you! Let's keep each other updated!! I kinda stuttered here and there a little, if I do get in I'll be surprised :-(

Fuzzywuzzy

Post by Fuzzywuzzy » Fri, 06 Oct 2017 10:20 pm

bouncycastles wrote:
twl wrote:
bouncycastles wrote:

Omg!! Haha good thing I was properly dressed. All the best to you! Let's keep each other updated!! I kinda stuttered here and there a little, if I do get in I'll be surprised :-(
Thanks for replying regarding the questions bouncycastles! Guess I'll be going for the walk in one. All the best to you (:

Whitehorse123

Post by Whitehorse123 » Mon, 09 Oct 2017 4:07 pm

Hi! Any kind souls who have gone through skin check and medical can describe in detail where on your body do they check for scars and how strict they are... thanks so much in advance xx

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Mon, 09 Oct 2017 4:40 pm

Whitehorse123 wrote:Hi! Any kind souls who have gone through skin check and medical can describe in detail where on your body do they check for scars and how strict they are... thanks so much in advance xx
Arms from elbow down, legs from knee down, back of neck, collarbone area, face. And they’re very strict, I’ve seen girls rejected due to a tiny pigmentation on their wrists:(

wonderwoman92

Post by wonderwoman92 » Tue, 10 Oct 2017 1:13 pm

anxiousgirl wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:
Hey, I already got my call=)

anxiousgirl

Post by anxiousgirl » Wed, 11 Oct 2017 12:46 pm

wonderwoman92 wrote:
anxiousgirl wrote:
wonderwoman92 wrote:
Hey, I already got my call=)
Congrats dear! When did they call you?