Singapore Expats

For the Roti Lover

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

For the Roti Lover

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 9:14 am

https://rotimatic.com/

Not in any way associated with this product.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: For the Roti Lover

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 9:38 am

Strong Eagle wrote:https://rotimatic.com/

Not in any way associated with this product.
I heard you are the Angel Investor :D :D

But .. Singaporeans want Prata, not Chapatti !!!

x9200

Post by x9200 » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:17 am

They won't neither. They want pizza. Otherwise there would be no brand new pizza vending machine in front of OT.

bgd
Manager
Manager

Post by bgd » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 10:42 am

That's cool, less hassle than an Indian girl friend. :D

I used to have a breadmaker that worked fine in Europe. In Sg it was very hit and miss, results where inconsistent. I changed all the ingredients but never worked out what was going wrong. Gave it away in the end.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 12:02 pm

bgd wrote:That's cool, less hassle than an Indian girl friend. :D
Be careful what you wish for :D

Some of the Indian Girls nowadays don't even put clothes in the laundry, forget making Roti !

Unless she is a domesticated Indian lady (pardon the pun .. )

As I said, when in my previous place, when one of the indian guys go out for lunch, the others will be like "What happened to your wife ?? "

Always takes some time to figure that question as "what happened to your lunch machine ..... "

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 2:45 pm

ecureilx wrote:
bgd wrote:That's cool, less hassle than an Indian girl friend. :D
Be careful what you wish for :D

Some of the Indian Girls nowadays don't even put clothes in the laundry, forget making Roti !

Unless she is a domesticated Indian lady (pardon the pun .. )

As I said, when in my previous place, when one of the indian guys go out for lunch, the others will be like "What happened to your wife ?? "

Always takes some time to figure that question as "what happened to your lunch machine ..... "
There is a joke, when indians marry, the wife looks forward to her new ATM machine and the husband looks forward to his new cook. We(my wife and I) don't fit that stereotype though. I have never ever brought lunch from home, although my previous job my home was near office, I would go home for lunch. But I cant bring food to office. I like to be handsfree when I come to office. I feel like punching those who carry huge bags in MRT.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 5:14 pm

Wd40 wrote:There is a joke, when indians marry, the wife looks forward to her new ATM machine and the husband looks forward to his new cook. We(my wife and I) don't fit that stereotype though. I have never ever brought lunch from home, although my previous job my home was near office, I would go home for lunch. But I cant bring food to office. I like to be handsfree when I come to office. I feel like punching those who carry huge bags in MRT.

So your wife was still doing cook duty ? :D :D

Or was it somebody else ?

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 5:17 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Wd40 wrote:There is a joke, when indians marry, the wife looks forward to her new ATM machine and the husband looks forward to his new cook. We(my wife and I) don't fit that stereotype though. I have never ever brought lunch from home, although my previous job my home was near office, I would go home for lunch. But I cant bring food to office. I like to be handsfree when I come to office. I feel like punching those who carry huge bags in MRT.

Yeah, but I don't make her wake up early morning to cook explicitly for me, like many Indian wives do. It's a choice lah, either she chooses to work and bring money or she cooks and takes care of the house and I am the ATM. You can't have everything wat.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 05 Oct 2017 5:27 pm

Wd40 wrote:
ecureilx wrote:

Yeah, but I don't make her wake up early morning to cook explicitly for me, like many Indian wives do. It's a choice lah, either she chooses to work and bring money or she cooks and takes care of the house and I am the ATM. You can't have everything wat.

Yah, I did forget.. Those guys who get lunch to work = wife / cook wakes up so early ..