Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Guest_1

SIA

Post by Guest_1 » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 11:29 am

Any male applicants receive their invitation today (Saturday) ?

hopeful

Post by hopeful » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:26 pm

|Bluz| wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote: Hi, I send on the 17th, and I'm also a degree holder, this yr 25. I tink izit that we are over-qualify? Since they didnt mention recruiting degree holders? :(

HMMMmmmm.... I do not think that SIA will be afraid to employ those who are highly educated. They will still get about the same pay.. so i doubt it will affect graduates' applications. I sent my application in on the 16th and i received my invitation on the 23rd thurs.. I am also an Hons Grad... 23 years old...so i really dun think that they will scrutinise that much on education and such..
All the best to those who are still waiting! Those going for the interview next weekend... may God bless us all... hehehe.. :D cheerios
I had too sent in my application on the 17th but have not yet receive any reply. I am an oversea biomedical hons grad. Guess we all have the same problem. Lets still keep our fingers crossed....

Post by Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:51 pm

hopeful wrote:
|Bluz| wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
HMMMmmmm.... I do not think that SIA will be afraid to employ those who are highly educated. They will still get about the same pay.. so i doubt it will affect graduates' applications. I sent my application in on the 16th and i received my invitation on the 23rd thurs.. I am also an Hons Grad... 23 years old...so i really dun think that they will scrutinise that much on education and such..
All the best to those who are still waiting! Those going for the interview next weekend... may God bless us all... hehehe.. :D cheerios
I had too sent in my application on the 17th but have not yet receive any reply. I am an oversea biomedical hons grad. Guess we all have the same problem. Lets still keep our fingers crossed....
is anyone goin 2 apply again thru the recruitment for malaysian?

blue blue blue

Post by blue blue blue » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:09 pm

Has anyone reciev replies from Silkair? I think they are taking quite a long time? Isn't it one week? ANd what has happened should we call them and asked?

littleones

Post by littleones » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:51 pm

actually. i've heard that only 20 girls will be selected for silkair. so.......we'd like 57 right. :roll:

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:54 pm

Yup only a few will be selected... But thre is one more round so guess they probably select abt 30 of us out of 57.

Silkair Crew

Post by Silkair Crew » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:55 pm

littleones wrote:actually. i've heard that only 20 girls will be selected for silkair. so.......we'd like 57 right. :roll:
Yes you are right, each batch can take maximum 20. Silkair will take about 2 weeks to send you the next letter.. Good Luck

rpammi

Post by rpammi » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:57 pm

Hey Goh.. any news from anywhere u applied ...? gals out there,, those who applied,, Jetstar..anyone got reply yet ???

cheesecake

Post by cheesecake » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:58 pm

Hi silkair crew, u mean the last round they will take 2 weeks to shortlist you? They said 1 week... So its 2 weeks? Cos most of us are waiting... Was wondering how many they will take in for the last round. :P

starlet

Post by starlet » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:59 pm

cheesecake wrote:Yup only a few will be selected... But thre is one more round so guess they probably select abt 30 of us out of 57.
i think if we nv received any news by monday, that's it. i think we r not been selected. :cry:

Post by Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 3:01 pm

Silkair Crew wrote:
littleones wrote:actually. i've heard that only 20 girls will be selected for silkair. so.......we'd like 57 right. :roll:
Yes you are right, each batch can take maximum 20. Silkair will take about 2 weeks to send you the next letter.. Good Luck
hi. but they say we will know the ans within a weeks time.

Suzycreamcheeze

Post by Suzycreamcheeze » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 3:15 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Silkair Crew wrote:
Nah i think Silkair Crew is rite... it hink we all just try to be patient.. Perhaps wait untill mid next week, then see the result. Atleast we can find out if anyone has gottent heir letter so atleast we know where we stand also. Perhaps they are finding it hard to shortlist us so maybe they need more time...

Post by Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 3:19 pm

Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Silkair Crew wrote: Yes you are right, each batch can take maximum 20. Silkair will take about 2 weeks to send you the next letter.. Good Luck
Nah i think Silkair Crew is rite... it hink we all just try to be patient.. Perhaps wait untill mid next week, then see the result. Atleast we can find out if anyone has gottent heir letter so atleast we know where we stand also. Perhaps they are finding it hard to shortlist us so maybe they need more time...
Don't worry, been there done that...have not heard much news from the office anyway. When you girls do get in Silkair, let me know, I will then say HI to you. Cheers

starlet

Post by starlet » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 3:28 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Suzycreamcheeze wrote:
Anonymous wrote: hi. but they say we will know the ans within a weeks time.
Don't worry, been there done that...have not heard much news from the office anyway. When you girls do get in Silkair, let me know, I will then say HI to you. Cheers
thanks. i think now the best thing we have to do is wait. so just stay calm. any news just update!!! good luck all...

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 3:51 pm

SIA.com.sg is recruting for malaysians now and the deadline's 2 July. Anyone knows the time they'll inform those who are short listed? Will it be a week after 2 July or.. ?

Thanks. Am dieting like mad now. Fingers crossed, I HAVE TO GET IN!! 8)