Singapore Expats

IT (2017) - Clean or Edited in Singapore?

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
AngryAngMo
Regular
Regular

IT (2017) - Clean or Edited in Singapore?

Post by AngryAngMo » Mon, 11 Sep 2017 11:29 am

Hello,

has anyone more info on if IT (2017) that just started to run in Singapore Theaters, has passed clean or been edited by IMDA?

I checked their db and it comes out as conflicting result, as it shows one entry as "passed clean" and one as "cut" :???:

https://app.imda.gov.sg/Classification/ ... PAAAE6LAAF

Cheers
AAM

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: IT (2017) - Clean or Edited in Singapore?

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 11 Sep 2017 12:30 pm

It was presented by Warner in two versions. One with without cuts and one that had been edited by Warner (both receiving a pass - the uncut one was cut by IMDA and given a pass) as to which has the most of the original film it would be unknown unless viewing both versions as Warner 'may' have edited it harder than the IMDA cuts were. As far as it being cut beyond recognition or not I don't know as I've not yet seen any version.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers