Singapore Expats

Pichet Rodchareon M.D.

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
emilyholland78

Re: Pichet Rodchareon M.D.

Post by emilyholland78 » Sat, 23 Jul 2016 5:42 am

Hi lilianlee!

Good to hear you’re considering Dr. Pichet for your BA surgery. It’s been almost 4 years for my last surgery with him, still think he’s a skillful and brilliant one. I suggest to get the complete information and know what to expect from your surgery with him first. Better taking your time, no rush or anything. He might be in quick manner as I had experienced. You can use your time to consider and decide what process is best for you. Good luck and hope all is going well with your surgery.

lilianlee

Post by lilianlee » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 3:23 am

Hi girls! I finally had my BA done with Dr. Pichet last Feb and the result is excellent! I am 5'7 and 125lbs so I went with a Natrelle Saline 68M breast implant 330cc filled to 360cc on each side. It’s a short time meeting up with him though but the staff at his clinic was the best people around. They took care of me wonderfully from the pre-op to post-op making me feel safe and comfortable the whole time when I was at the clinic. My result of post-op is already settled and my breasts look amazing. Overall, it’s worth my spending to undergo my BA surgery in Thailand plus having amazing times traveling and shopping. I would recommend him to all my friends and others who wish to have quality surgery with satisfying result.

emilyholland78

Post by emilyholland78 » Fri, 13 Jan 2017 2:57 pm

lilianlee wrote:I was doing some research on BA surgery with Dr. Pichet and came across your forum post. Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone who interested in this matter. From some of my sources, he’s a well-known and highly skilled surgeon for field in Bangkok. Think I will contact him directly to discuss on the procedure and the result soon. If you have any suggestion with Dr. Pichet, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Hi lilianee!

So happy for you! Any review you posted up online I can see your result? I’m referring one of my friends to see Dr. Pichet and she’s currently looking for other girls’ result and review online. Though I’ve got mine done many years ago but I’m sure his skill is brilliant. Besides, I agree with you it’s great spending holiday in Bangkok. Wish I could traveling back there again!

lilianlee

Post by lilianlee » Fri, 19 May 2017 4:26 pm

Hello emilyholland78! I got a short review on Realself.com. You can check from the same username I used. I didn't’ post photos much online but if your friend wants to see and know more on this surgery, she can PM me here anytime. By the way, I’m planning to go back to Bangkok for another plastic surgery later this year. I’m still checking operation schedule with Bangkok Plastic Surgery Clinic. Let’s connect with your friend if she wants to go there at the same time with me.

malbert24

Post by malbert24 » Thu, 27 Jul 2017 1:14 pm

Hi lilianlee! Just pm’ed you for some advice about BA surgery in Bangkok. I’m planning to have mine done later this year and after checking your review of Realself I’m really interested in checking with your surgeon. Hope you check yours and get back to me soon. Thank you in advance!

lilianlee

Post by lilianlee » Thu, 07 Sep 2017 7:53 pm

Hey girl! It’s more convenient contacting me via pm If you want some tips on BA with Dr. Pichet I can suggest some other tips of plastic surgery in Bangkok as well.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Thu, 07 Sep 2017 11:19 pm

malbert24 wrote:Hi lilianlee! Just pm’ed you for some advice about BA surgery in Bangkok. I’m planning to have mine done later this year and after checking your review of Realself I’m really interested in checking with your surgeon. Hope you check yours and get back to me soon. Thank you in advance!
You are a guy or gal?

nicholls1

Post by nicholls1 » Tue, 28 Nov 2017 5:51 am

Hello everyone! I’m a newbie here and looking for advice/tips/suggestion for BA surgery in Bangkok. I’m considering Dr. Pichet Rodchareon for my surgeon as well. It’s gonna be my solo trip so I have to prepare do lot of research myself. From what I heard of Dr. Pichet’s reputation, he’s well-known in plastic surgery and SRS field. So I would like to know some more about his skill as I’m looking to have around 400cc. Feel free to share your review here or pm me. Much appreciated!

Azaz88

Post by Azaz88 » Sun, 06 May 2018 9:22 am

Hi I’m keen to find out more abt dr pichet. Those who had him, can share what his expertise is? I’m looking to do lipo n tummy tuck. Is he good with facial surgery too? Thanks!

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”