Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
cookies

Post by cookies » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 7:58 pm

Mimi wrote:I have not rec any reply from SILKAIR and neither haf any of the people I'm in touch wif. So how? Gone izzit? Are we out???? So many of us rejected????

Haiz... I also haven't received any reply from SILKAIR... So tired of waiting... :cry: Keep update girls if anyone receives their reply okie? :wink:

Re: ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW>>>HooRAY

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 8:04 pm

Josh wrote:
Guys wrote:GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS................ITS THE GUYS TURN NOW....JUST GOT THE INVITATION FROM SIA.....................

GUYS GUYS CHECK YR EMAIL.................HURRAY.........
When did you receive the mail ? What was the time sent to you ?
i received it today...... :D .

Post by Guest » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 9:54 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Guest00 wrote:
blurz wrote: Hi Guest00, I have also yet to receive any email from them. I sent the email on 14th June.....Waiting..... :wink:
No, i had not yet received it. I dont know why. Dont know isit because my email didnt get thru (since their mailbox had abit of prob and i try resending it many times)? I am 24 with hons degree. Isit y? U? I am starting to think of all the reasons that i am being rejected and feeling hopeless... Let's hope that they are still looking at my application...
Hi, I send on the 17th, and I'm also a degree holder, this yr 25. I tink izit that we are over-qualify? Since they didnt mention recruiting degree holders? :(
Hi girls, i'm currently taking a degree in psych too..but graduating soon. i've also sent in my applications on 17th. So far i heard that most who sent in on 17th haven got their replies yet. Well, if they dun shortlist us, then dun be disheartened.. perhaps they have their own set of criterias for this round. Meanwhile, lets be patient. CHEERS. :)

M

Post by M » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 10:44 pm

Just got the invite for Sunday 03rd July, at 0920. Didn't make it past the last round in April. This time will be better prepared but crossing my fingers too. Goodluck to all girls and boys. :shock:

yuebin

Post by yuebin » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:28 pm

Hi all! My interview is 2nd July, 0900. Mouse and nice, not sure if you girls will see this.. But I am so hoping you'll reply! I won't feel as nervous if there are people I know around. So please do add me on msn if you happen to see this. :)
-yuebin

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:43 pm

you guys are lucky you caught the recruitment announcement on time. I only sent in my application today =( Guess I'll be on their waiting list...

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:44 pm

or maybe not even.

:cry:

goh

Re: SIA Cabin Crew

Post by goh » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:50 pm

Mme wrote:
goh wrote:
Mme wrote: My bf has yet to get his reply. I sent in by mail on 14 and email on 18. Cheez its as if i am applying for the job and i can feel the tension for him. He is just as anxious as you josh. I believe my bf is good looking else if he is not selected because he is Malaysian? Keep you hopes high Josh am sure you will get it 1st since you are Singaporean like me.

Do post it here if you get it. Then I will be zipping into CYC to get his shirt done!

By the way, did you tell your girlfriend that you are applying for SIA?
Hi, just to let u know SIA web page just put up recruiting Flight Steward/Stewardess for Malaysian. Do take a look out the due date. Maybe u can post for him again as he is a malaysian.Just to play safe for him, right? :)
Thanks a lot Goh. I wonder if he will be shortlisted for the Malaysian steward post. I better send in his application again. I definitely cant give him motivation if his interview in KL but its okie at leats he gets what he wants.
I think the interview is in SIngapore as i only browse through it quite fast. So not to worry that u cant gv him support.U r such a supportive girl friend. Hope yur boyfriend appreicate wat u did for him8)

yuebin

Post by yuebin » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:54 pm

hi shopaholic, dun fret! My gal pal sent in her application on the 18th, it probably went in slightly too late.. But I heard that these applications are kept for the next round of recruitments, so chin up babe!
-yuebin

SunshineBabe

SilkAir No reply??

Post by SunshineBabe » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:30 am

Yeah..I haven't gotten any letter from SilkAir yet..Neither has all the others around me..Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed! I think tmr wld be the day..
:?

marissa

Post by marissa » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:59 am

haiz...

haven't got any reply from SIA...send in my application on the 17th...think no more hope...

sad....

shopaholic

Post by shopaholic » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:01 am

yuebin wrote:hi shopaholic, dun fret! My girl pal sent in her application on the 18th, it probably went in slightly too late.. But I heard that these applications are kept for the next round of recruitments, so chin up babe!
aww yuebin, that's very sweet of you, thank you so much! =) Well there's a recruitment for malaysians now! Wee! I shall send in my application once more. Flood them! I kid, I kid.. lol

The deadline's 2 July. Wonder when they'll inform the shortlisted ones?

|Bluz|

Post by |Bluz| » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:05 am

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Guest00 wrote: No, i had not yet received it. I dont know why. Dont know isit because my email didnt get thru (since their mailbox had abit of prob and i try resending it many times)? I am 24 with hons degree. Isit y? U? I am starting to think of all the reasons that i am being rejected and feeling hopeless... Let's hope that they are still looking at my application...
Hi, I send on the 17th, and I'm also a degree holder, this yr 25. I tink izit that we are over-qualify? Since they didnt mention recruiting degree holders? :(

HMMMmmmm.... I do not think that SIA will be afraid to employ those who are highly educated. They will still get about the same pay.. so i doubt it will affect graduates' applications. I sent my application in on the 16th and i received my invitation on the 23rd thurs.. I am also an Hons Grad... 23 years old...so i really dun think that they will scrutinise that much on education and such..
All the best to those who are still waiting! Those going for the interview next weekend... may God bless us all... hehehe.. :D cheerios

Post by Guest » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 1:43 am

marissa wrote:haiz...

haven't got any reply from SIA...send in my application on the 17th...think no more hope...

sad....
yup.. same here... :(

starlet

Re: SilkAir No reply??

Post by starlet » Sat, 25 Jun 2005 2:29 am

SunshineBabe wrote:Yeah..I haven't gotten any letter from SilkAir yet..Neither has all the others around me..Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed! I think tmr wld be the day..
:?
hi. i hv get any rely also
so don't worry too much guys. any news just update k.