Singapore Expats

Update about my PR application

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
x9200

Re: Update about my PR application

Post by x9200 » Wed, 30 Aug 2017 11:31 am

Mi Amigo wrote:
x9200 wrote:
Mi Amigo wrote:I wonder what ever happened to revhappy? :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Got self-lubricated and started to appear under the trade name of WD40.
Long time no see Mi Amigo!
Haha, yes I remember the transition, although I don't think he likes to be reminded of it. :mrgreen:
Probably not. Digression: I should not reply too early in morning or I can miss the whole sarcasm not noticing some strange green emojis.
Mi Amigo wrote:Yeah, long time no see, x9200, hope you're keeping well. I'll be paying a short visit back to the red dot in October, so maybe we can have an Eagles gathering while I'm in town. I'm already in contact with SMS about that.
Would be nice. I missed some of the earlier gathering including the one you were also around.

Wd40
Director
Director
Answers: 1

Post by Wd40 » Fri, 01 Sep 2017 4:02 pm

Revhappy is still here :). Just applied for a local school primary one seat for my daughter and praying that I get a place, although I know it could very well turn out like my PR application. But staying optimistic. :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 01 Sep 2017 5:39 pm

Wd40 wrote:Revhappy is still here :). Just applied for a local school primary one seat for my daughter and praying that I get a place, although I know it could very well turn out like my PR application. But staying optimistic. :)

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Being optimistic is the way to go Image