Singapore Expats

Re: 3 Main Problems of Singapore PR Application

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Thu, 24 Aug 2017 3:58 pm

JessLimcsKwek wrote:1. Slim Chance of Approval
Since 2009, Singapore has cut down the number of approved Permanent Resident applications by 50%. If you submit your Singapore PR application similarly like the rest, how are you going to convince the officials to approve yours?

2. Complex Process
It is quite easy to search online for the procedures to apply for Singapore PR. However, the whole process is much more complex than you think. One small mistake in your documentation may get your entire PR application rejected.

3. Tedious Work
To apply for Singapore Permanent Resident requires a lot of time and effort. There are forms that need to be filled up correctly and documents to be compiled properly. The amount of paperwork can be very overwhelming and disheartening.

Is this your FIRST APPLICATION? or FAILED a few times for your Singapore PR application?

Please do not hesitate to contact me @ <removed by moderator> for a free consultation to evaluate your chances of getting Singapore PR.

Jess Lim
Are you joking .... The form take 20 mins to fill in , 30 mins if you need to go to bathroom during form filling.
Life is short, paddle harder!!

brian_singapore
Chatter
Chatter
Answers: 1

Post by brian_singapore » Thu, 24 Aug 2017 6:35 pm

You couldn't keep filling yours out while you were in the bathroom?

The best part about the process is the ICA officer helpfully points out the small mistakes you've made in your application so you can correct them on the spot.

BBCDoc
Chatter
Chatter

Post by BBCDoc » Thu, 24 Aug 2017 7:07 pm

Complex process? Probably not, though my Wife and I have 6 academic degrees between us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's always room for one more