Singapore Expats

Funding up to $15m available at subsidized rates

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
faixal

Funding up to $15m available at subsidized rates

Post by faixal » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 9:46 pm

If you are an established company with good financial record and good profitability and is seeking funds up to S$15m to expand your operations, I can help! I can secure the loans from government bodies in as little as two weeks at subsidized rates. Call me,Faizal, at 90259612.

Strong Eagle
Answers: 9

Post by Strong Eagle » Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:10 pm

What is your fee?

faixal

re

Post by faixal » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 1:21 am

wat do you mean by LAW? anyway i noticed that some people thought i am phoney; they didn't believe that this is legal.let me explain that my friend is an agent for various financial institutions and work closely with the government to help local sme's find funding to expand their operations.this is not a scam and i am not cheating anybody. btw,i;m just helping my agent friends find companies seeking such loans.fee? very very modest.

faixal

re

Post by faixal » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 1:34 am

forgot to mention this...but we are linked to SPRING Singapore with the aim of helping SMEs....pls, this is not a scam or phoney.

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 12:56 pm

Drop me an email. I'd like to know more about the program.

PS:

law noun.
A rule of conduct or procedure established by custom, agreement, or authority.

The body of rules and principles governing the affairs of a community and enforced by a political authority; a legal system: international law.
The condition of social order and justice created by adherence to such a system: a breakdown of law and civilized behavior.
A set of rules or principles dealing with a specific area of a legal system: tax law; criminal law.
A piece of enacted legislation.

The system of judicial administration giving effect to the laws of a community: All citizens are equal before the law.
Legal action or proceedings; litigation: submit a dispute to law.
An impromptu or extralegal system of justice substituted for established judicial procedure: frontier law.

An agency or agent responsible for enforcing the law. Often used with the: “The law... stormed out of the woods as the vessel was being relieved of her cargo”

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: re

Post by ksl » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 2:18 pm

faixal wrote:forgot to mention this...but we are linked to SPRING Singapore with the aim of helping SMEs....pls, this is not a scam or phoney.
Hi Faixal I was on the spring website, interesting,can you send me more information on the subs. I can only find the loans for sme

faixal

re

Post by faixal » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 5:12 pm

hi , what exactly do you want to know more about? i'll forward your enquiries to the agents. thanks.

Strong Eagle

Post by Strong Eagle » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 6:04 pm

faixal wrote:hi , what exactly do you want to know more about? i'll forward your enquiries to the agents. thanks.
I own a professional services business, project management. In business one year, profitable, looking to expand into Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand. Would consider outside capital at the right price.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:42 pm

faixal wrote:hi , what exactly do you want to know more about? i'll forward your enquiries to the agents. thanks.
100% Singaporean owned company, established 60 years, Needs to reinvent itself in the sauce industry, I would like to know more about upgrading machinery from manual to automated and possible grants for export feasibility, for new markets.

faixal

re

Post by faixal » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:17 am

Hi Strong eagle and ksl,

Can you guys email me at [email protected] , a brief description about yr company's operations and profitability,expansion details and how much you are seeking.Pls include yr contact details as well. Thanks.

dermaorganics

Post by dermaorganics » Fri, 24 Jun 2005 8:10 pm

market rate for fee should be in the region of 1-2% of loan amount.