Singapore Expats

Breast filler

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
stormlyn

Breast filler

Post by stormlyn » Fri, 19 Sep 2008 6:32 pm

have anybody tried breast filler? I have check out that it cost abt 8k n is not permemant. Last you from 2 to 5years and can only increase to one cup size.
The advantage is only that, there is no downtime and is very natural.
would any of u do it or go for the surgery of saline or silicone

durain
Director
Director

Post by durain » Fri, 19 Sep 2008 8:40 pm

breast filler (macrolane filler) will probably last slightly less than 2 years, no way it will last for 5 years! and once you are on it, you will need top-up to maintain the size/shape.

zean

Post by zean » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:43 am

hi.. you tried?

zean

Post by zean » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:44 am

will have any side effect?

littlepiggy

Re: Breast filler

Post by littlepiggy » Tue, 27 Oct 2009 7:50 pm

stormlyn wrote:have anybody tried breast filler? I have check out that it cost abt 8k n is not permemant. Last you from 2 to 5years and can only increase to one cup size.

macrolane filler cost around 8k to 12.5k and needs annual top up, do you know how much will it cost for annual top up?

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Post by cherryjan » Thu, 08 Jul 2010 1:29 pm

littlepiggy wrote:
stormlyn wrote:have anybody tried breast filler? I have check out that it cost abt 8k n is not permemant. Last you from 2 to 5years and can only increase to one cup size.

macrolane filler cost around 8k to 12.5k and needs annual top up, do you know how much will it cost for annual top up?
Hi i happen to see this post... so i can share with u gals as i have done it last year 2009 dec

Hi all gal out there,,,
I have done my aqualift filler on 7 Dec monday.
I was very happy with the result. Not pain at all. From a A cup now become B+ or even look like C cup. the whole procedure only take 1-2hrs. I was very scare on that day.... I went to the clinic alone, cos i dun wanna anyone to know. The nurse and Dr Wong Ming female dr they are all very nice. 1st they put me to sleep by injection. After the jab i fallen asleep within 3 sec. So i dun fell the pain. After 2hrs when i woke up, I was so please and happy with the result. I nearly wanna break out and cry, cos it was so nicely done. There are only 2 small plaster on my breast. I will be going back for the check up today. They charged me all together about 6500 depending on your need. Now even much cheaper le... Hear from one of me gf who been there too only pay anout 5800... But lucky they dun have GST. So can save the 7% on tax and buy a nice sexy bra. Heeeeee. The only problem is that i will need to wear good support bra everyday even when sleeping for 1 - 2 months in order to firm the nice shape. So far mine already about7 months le it is very nature and soft... So far i have intro 4 of my gf there, they all are happy with it too.....

Gals, go for it aqualift is great.... painless......

ineedhelpbadly

reply me asap, very interested!

Post by ineedhelpbadly » Mon, 04 Oct 2010 6:31 pm

please help me little piggy! where you do it from dr wong ming? you have his contact no or his address?

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

Re: reply me asap, very interested!

Post by cherryjan » Tue, 12 Oct 2010 8:09 am

ineedhelpbadly wrote:please help me little piggy! where you do it from dr wong ming? you have his contact no or his address?
Hi, u can call her clinic at 6793 3113 or sms ur enquiry to clinic phone 97382248

Pls remember need to neg for price ok.... cheer.....
My now already coming to a year le, still doing good... but I'm just too greedy, i looking forward to a D cup....

frenchskinny

Post by frenchskinny » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:28 pm

hi there everyone!

I'm looking into breast filler injections and so far, I don't have much information on this in Singapore. Read many good reviews on Dr Wong Ming, especially on her whitening procedures.

1) Does anybody knows whether Dr Wong Ming accept credit card payments?

2) Any reviews on doctors offering filler injections in SG?

Thanks!

cherryjan
Regular
Regular

filler

Post by cherryjan » Mon, 04 Apr 2011 1:49 pm

frenchskinny wrote:hi there everyone!

I'm looking into breast filler injections and so far, I don't have much information on this in Singapore. Read many good reviews on Dr Wong Ming, especially on her whitening procedures.

1) Does anybody knows whether Dr Wong Ming accept credit card payments?

2) Any reviews on doctors offering filler injections in SG?

Thanks!
Hi i have been to Dr wong ming before for both filler and vit c jap.
she can accept cc and also uob cc insta.... others bank i not very sure. u can call and ask 67933113 if u need to make enquriy or ask anything u better ask to speak to adelene, she is dr ass....dun waste ur time and effort going down better ask whaever question that u wanna know before going down,,,

JCBB

Post by JCBB » Wed, 06 Apr 2011 11:47 am

I has a friend who had the filler done and it was painful as hell and she sowre never to do it again. To make it worse, the results lasts only a few months. Not sure if it has anything to do with her skinny frame.

tinkerbell88
Regular
Regular

breast filler

Post by tinkerbell88 » Fri, 20 May 2011 1:50 am

My best friend had it done too at Asia Healthpartners in Lucky Plaza with a lady doc. She was very happy with her new breasts, think she said it was about 8k too. Hers are still quite nice, she's still her cup C from her previous B and this is 9 months already. I guess it does depend on one's metabolism and how active one is for fillers to run out. She said she was ok, ached a bit for a day but she was out with the girls the next day and we went shopping and had high tea. Don't think the same rules apply to everyone.
:)
tinkerbell88

archcherub
Regular
Regular

Post by archcherub » Mon, 07 Aug 2017 5:46 pm

breast filler means breast fat grafting right? Not those breast implants like sillicone and saline implants?

missyqiqi
Regular
Regular

Post by missyqiqi » Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:11 am

i think breast implants is putting silicone or saline implants into the breast, via breast enhancement procedures and the fillers may be using own body breast fat grafting procedures instead.

u going to do it meh? haha! did you strike lottery recently? haha

archcherub
Regular
Regular

Post by archcherub » Tue, 08 Aug 2017 11:39 pm

no lah.

thanks for the information! haha didn't know got difference. :)
forum is useful

me going for double eyelids soon