Singapore Expats

What are my PR chances?

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
curiouslurker789

What are my PR chances?

Post by curiouslurker789 » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 2:51 pm

Been a long time lurker, and decided to share my profile to ask for your thoughts :)

Profile:
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Marital status: Single, but currently dating a local
Field of work: Copywriter for a tech company
Duration: Been here since January 2016
Education level: Degree holder

Was on EP previously but as new employer wanted me to start working ASAP, so got me an S Pass instead. Company is planning to upgrade me to EP soon.
Waiting for first NOA. My current employer did not fill up my form 4A (I know this is not good :( as they would only fill in for those who've been here for a year or more) but they did give me an Employment Letter to submit my application with.

Submitted my application January this year, so it's only been nearing 5 months but since I'm curious, decided to ask the experts and sifus in this topic. Thank you all in advance :D
Last edited by curiouslurker789 on Wed, 14 Jun 2017 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Re: What are my PR chances?

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 3:21 pm

curiouslurker789 wrote:Been a long time lurker, and decided to share my profile to ask for your thoughts :)

Profile:
Duration: Been here since early 2016

Was on EP previously but as new employer wanted me to start working ASAP, so got me an S Pass instead. Company is planning to upgrade me to EP soon.
Waiting for first NOA. My current employer did not fill up my form 4A (I know this is not good :( as they would only fill in for those who've been here for a year or more) but they did give me an Employment Letter to submit my application with.

Submitted my application January this year, so it's only been nearing 5 months but since I'm curious, decided to ask the experts and sifus in this topic. Thank you all in advance :D
Too early to apply but who knows, you might still have a chance this time.

curiouslurker789

Post by curiouslurker789 » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 3:53 pm

singaporeflyer wrote:
curiouslurker789 wrote:Been a long time lurker, and decided to share my profile to ask for your thoughts :)

Profile:

May I know what do you mean by this time? :)

singaporeflyer
Answers: 2

Post by singaporeflyer » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 3:59 pm

curiouslurker789 wrote:
singaporeflyer wrote:

Profile:

May I know what do you mean by this time? :)

this time = current application.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Post by Barnsley » Wed, 14 Jun 2017 5:12 pm

curiouslurker789 wrote: Profile:
The Governments dream combination.

If you only came to Singapore last year , by the the Govts own website you should have no chance , however you have many things in your favour , so even if they reject at this time I am sure that once you hit their minimum requirement they may well come looking for you rather than the other way round :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Life is short, paddle harder!!