Singapore Expats

S Pass is rejected

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.
Jacqzwq

S Pass is rejected

Post by Jacqzwq » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 3:51 pm

Hi ,
My spass is rejected this Monday, and I checked EP online for my application status is "rejected ", my company told me they appealed for me yesterday, and I checked the status changed to "pending " and the time also change to yesterday. I am not sure it's a common change or not because there are lots of people say their status was still rejected unless change to approve:(
I don't understand the meaning of "pending " so stressful

Thanks for answering my questions:)

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: S Pass is rejected

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 5:24 pm

Jacqzwq wrote:Hi ,
My spass is rejected this Monday, and I checked EP online for my application status is "rejected ", my company told me they appealed for me yesterday, and I checked the status changed to "pending " and the time also change to yesterday. I am not sure it's a common change or not because there are lots of people say their status was still rejected unless change to approve:(

So which part is stressful ? that your employer appealed your rejection, than do nothing and say they appealed ? :)

Jacqzwq

Post by Jacqzwq » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 6:49 pm

hi, emm i am just confused that the status because it change to "pending " from "rejected "

Jacqzwq

Post by Jacqzwq » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 6:51 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Jacqzwq wrote:Hi ,

So which part is stressful ? that your employer appealed your rejection, than do nothing and say they appealed ? :)

hi, emm i am just confused that the status because it change to "pending " from "rejected "

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 8:49 pm

Jacqzwq wrote:
so you are not happy your employer appealed ?

So what status you expected ?

Jacqzwq

Post by Jacqzwq » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 9:00 pm

ecureilx wrote:
Jacqzwq wrote:
so you are not happy your employer appealed ?

So what status you expected ?
Coz I noticed that some people say their status change to "approved " from "rejected " only my status became "pending " I am confused

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Sat, 03 Jun 2017 2:04 pm

Jacqzwq wrote:
Coz I noticed that some people say their status change to "approved " from "rejected " only my status became "pending " I am confused
call MOM they can update status back to rejected !!

Honestly, just relax.

Count your blessing that the employer did appeal, which shows in MOM site, than the employer just pretending to appeal.