Singapore Expats

I was blacklist in singapore last 10 years ago.

Discuss about life in Singapore. Ask about cost of living, housing, travel, etiquette & lifestyle. Share experience & advice with Singaporeans & expat staying in Singapore.
Thandar

I was blacklist in singapore last 10 years ago.

Post by Thandar » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 1:11 am

Hello,
I was working in singapore in 2007.Then i was blacklist and go back my country. They took my all of DNA record and finger print.Now i m a good business lady in my country.I have plan to visit to singapore. Blacklist been over 10 years of people can enter legaly visit to singapore?
They will check my finger print at enter of airport gate. What will happened on me ? I have no plan to long stay there and just visit for 1week. Will they accept me for legal visit?
Thank u .

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: I was blacklist in singapore last 10 years ago.

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 02 Jun 2017 8:36 am

Thandar wrote:Hello,
I was working in singapore in 2007.Then i was blacklist and go back my country. They took my all of DNA record and finger print.Now i m a good business lady in my country.I have plan to visit to singapore. Blacklist been over 10 years of people can enter legaly visit to singapore?
They will check my finger print at enter of airport gate. What will happened on me ? I have no plan to long stay there and just visit for 1week. Will they accept me for legal visit?
Thank u .
DNA ???? Really ??

Oh, ok !

Why were you black listed ? What country you are from ?

You can seek approval to visit Singapore by using Form 14A, endorsed by a Citizen or PR, and see ICA's reply