Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
chocopee

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by chocopee » Tue, 21 Mar 2017 4:34 pm

Fayrah wrote:Hey all. I'm just curious will you know the results on the spot after all the rounds that your shortlisted to go for the final round the next day? Or u have to wait their call on the day itself for the result to the final round.?
Last edited by chocopee on Mon, 27 Mar 2017 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fryingpotatoes

Post by fryingpotatoes » Mon, 27 Mar 2017 5:05 pm

Hello, has anyone received the golden text/call but has their application put on hold to submit documents?
Last edited by fryingpotatoes on Wed, 12 Apr 2017 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wswm641993

Post by wswm641993 » Sat, 08 Apr 2017 3:35 am

Hi,
anyone from 28/3 medical have gotten their golden call/sms/email or letter yet?

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Tue, 11 Apr 2017 9:28 pm

wswm641993 wrote:Hi,
me and a group that went for 27/3 medical all havent, but heard that we'll most likely be in 26/5 intake and we'll get email in 2 weeks ( which is the 1 month we were told to wait lah)

wswm641993

Post by wswm641993 » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 1:40 am

bakeordie wrote:
me and a group that went for 27/3 medical all havent, but heard that we'll most likely be in 26/5 intake and we'll get email in 2 weeks ( which is the 1 month we were told to wait lah)
Hey thanks for the info. Anyway i've got some remaining documents left to submit, submission and confirmation should be the same thing right? Any idea? :-k

HelloWorld123

Post by HelloWorld123 » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 1:53 am

Hey I also did medical on 28th March 2017...

am quite nervous because someone told me that I should be getting a confirmation sometime this week (don't know how true)....

Anyone can confirm how long is the wait really???
My Availability period starts in June

wswm641993

Post by wswm641993 » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 2:13 am

HelloWorld123 wrote:

am quite nervous because someone told me that I should be getting a confirmation sometime this week (don't know how true)....

Hey, someone from SIA contacted you already? I'm still waiting and my availability's immediate. Depends i guess from what i've heard.

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 10:58 am

wswm641993 wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
Hey thanks for the info. Anyway i've got some remaining documents left to submit, submission and confirmation should be the same thing right? Any idea? :-k
Two people I know were asked to got back STC to submit documents this monday actl, that's how we heard abt the 26/5 starting date..

HelloWorld123

Post by HelloWorld123 » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 3:24 pm

wswm641993 wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:

Hey, someone from SIA contacted you already? I'm still waiting and my availability's immediate. Depends i guess from what i've heard.
No, nobody from SIA contacted me yet.
My friend who is a cabin crew member told me from his experience, successful applicants who passed the medical review will be contacted 2~3 weeks from the date of the Medical Review.

Yet when i googled, some forum people say it depends on your stated availability period.

nervous nervous nervous
Fingers crossed.

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 3:39 pm

HelloWorld123 wrote:
wswm641993 wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:

My friend who is a cabin crew member told me from his experience, successful applicants who passed the medical review will be contacted 2~3 weeks from the date of the Medical Review.

Yet when i googled, some forum people say it depends on your stated availability period.

nervous nervous nervous
Fingers crossed.
Some friends of mine already received the golden text!!! Staring at my phone and waiting now...

HelloWorld123

Post by HelloWorld123 » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 5:53 pm

bakeordie wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:
wswm641993 wrote:

nervous nervous nervous
Fingers crossed.
Some friends of mine already received the golden text!!! Staring at my phone and waiting now...
oh no does this means i didn't make the cut??? :( :(

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Wed, 12 Apr 2017 9:25 pm

HelloWorld123 wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:

nervous nervous nervous
Fingers crossed.
I don't think so! Don't give up hope yet lah. I'm sure you don't have some random medical condition you dk about. From what I know, if there was need to do further tests, you would've heard from the clinic within that week.

wswm641993

Post by wswm641993 » Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:41 am

bakeordie wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
I don't think so! Don't give up hope yet lah. I'm sure you don't have some random medical condition you dk about. From what I know, if there was need to do further tests, you would've heard from the clinic within that week.
Ahhh, i had to do an extra X-ray but the doc said it shouldn't be a problem...now i'm not sure :( .
Lets keep each other posted! Still waiting for news... (good one hopefully)

bakeordie

Post by bakeordie » Thu, 13 Apr 2017 1:01 am

wswm641993 wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
HelloWorld123 wrote:
Ahhh, i had to do an extra X-ray but the doc said it shouldn't be a problem...now i'm not sure :( .
A friend who passed the Nov interview had to do extra tests as well, but she cleared it and starts training in May.
Don't worry!!

wswm641993

Post by wswm641993 » Fri, 14 Apr 2017 2:37 am

bakeordie wrote:
wswm641993 wrote:
bakeordie wrote:
A friend who passed the Nov interview had to do extra tests as well, but she cleared it and starts training in May.
Don't worry!!
Thank you! Have you gotten the good news yet? 2.5 weeks post medical and counting... ](*,)