Singapore Expats

Tanglin Trust School

Chats, Flames, Jokes, Junks. Don't know where to post ? You've just found the right place.
Guest2

Post by Guest2 » Sat, 11 Jun 2005 2:37 pm

No, he has a one year teaching qualification which is the British requirement. And there is no relationship of any kind to me, despite his annoying and intimidating (all of the time) and preventative proximity to me while he was pretending to be studying (before his teaching training). I can only say that that can only be why he was there. There isn't a grudge. I just can't believe it and I really should inform the school, but, also in reply to what the Guest above says, if they are willoing to employ and retain such a false, unemployable, total cad like this, then perhaps they should be left to sink. What would there be to do? The same goes for an International School in France. Though it really is beyond belief.

I have no idea what he learned in teaching in this year, but I know that he is no person of his field and loathes and loathed his field itself, declaring this and tripping up anyone who appreciated it and as well those in the arts generally and laughing at those who would actually do some study or whom involved themselves normally in normal life in this field (as it is normal to do aside from study), more than menacingly. And he regularly voiced severely lower working class rascist and very much meant comments against Asians - saying "I hate them" - when those listening reached their tolerance of his laughing remarks such as "paki" and others, remarks in attempting to ignore him - he always realising this. He also made it plain, when someone perhaps interested in helping him voiced that perhaps he has somethign psychologically against people of Pakistan due to an event, the TTS teacher took the opportunity to say he hated every one of them, and said he was "going to use them". I didn't know what he meant no-one should they have remained in the spot or vicinity or millions of years in any sense would actually have thought they heard anything human, identifiable or even anything at all. This was natural and necessary.

Guest2

add.

Post by Guest2 » Sat, 11 Jun 2005 2:39 pm

Sorry, I meant that he said every one of the Asian people.

Re: add.

Post by Guest » Thu, 16 Jun 2005 1:16 am

Guest2 wrote:Sorry, I meant that he said every one of the Asian people.
Why can't you do something about him?

Guest2

Post by Guest2 » Tue, 21 Jun 2005 8:59 am

Really, it's nothing to do with me. But anyway my shock is so much that there is nothing after. There really is no relationship with real life in connection with what I wirte after this. But this is what he does. He is more than magnificent at using assumptions and attitudes you have to his advantage in a completely unexpected way, especially class assumptions and one's moral assumptions and resereve. His whole life was wholly, and now must in a super super sense, be like the main character from "Catch Me If You Can". I could only really clerarly see this some time after he tried to interfere with my life, and I didn't even regard he was there at the time, but the extent of this which I can see now is mesmeric, back then, a supra every instant thing. I can't imagine it. And I wonder just now if he isn't having th same shock effect on his students - the kind of effect where one associates him very quickly with someone else or a company - someone else's mistake which probably will be shown up at some stage, but who cares? He is too disgusting and sick to bother thinking about seriosuly in ones own life. So he is distanced in the mind, and one just thinks about the time when he will go away and one will return to normal.

Post by Guest » Thu, 23 Jun 2005 8:24 pm

I am a student at Tanglin Trust School, and am also friends with many of the teachers there.

First off, I would like to say that I have never witnessed any of the above behaviour from any of the teachers.

But... Can you please explain exaclty what it is you are accusing him of? It's very difficult to get a clear picture of what's going on.

A worried Guest

Tanglin

Post by A worried Guest » Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:40 pm

I am greatly concerned! My six year old daughter is due to start Tanglin in September. I am confused at to what exactly you are accusing this teacher of? If you have any decencey please do something about this if it is accurate. We are talking about innocent children here! Either name the teacher so others can take it further, you do something about it or stop writing such crap. If your accusations were true you should do something about it.

Sandpiper

Post by Sandpiper » Fri, 01 Jul 2005 1:20 am

I know who I would be worried to have as a teacher at my child's school....

beenhere10years
Chatter
Chatter

Post by beenhere10years » Mon, 04 Jul 2005 9:31 am

Sandpiper,

Anything I should know??

BH10Y

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 12:23 am

beenhere10years wrote:Sandpiper,

Anything I should know??

BH10Y
BH10Y,

After reading this thread I think Sandpiper is referring to guest2! I know I would be worried. :shock:

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

waring

Post by waring » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:51 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
beenhere10years wrote:Sandpiper,

Anything I should know??

BH10Y
BH10Y,

After reading this thread I think Sandpiper is referring to guest2! I know I would be worried. :shock:

sms
wot exactly is the problem? wots his 'crime' ? sexual deviant? alcoholic? physical abuser? philanderer, liar? cheat? give some bullet proof points on what u see the problem as, and how each problem could pose as a danger to the children or other adults.

Sandpiper

Post by Sandpiper » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 1:16 pm

Actually yes, I was referring to guest2...this is the reason I usually don't attempt humour on this board! Just doesn't work for me.

waring

Post by waring » Tue, 05 Jul 2005 2:54 pm

Sandpiper wrote:Actually yes, I was referring to guest2...this is the reason I usually don't attempt humour on this board! Just doesn't work for me.
sorry misunderstanding.. my questions is directed at the poster who is complaining about the teacher.. and i am asking what is the the real complaint cos its such a long tedious post and i dont know that the issue really is! anyone else feel the same way?

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Global Citizen » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 10:38 am

Yeah Guest 2, I've got to say that this is one of the longest and most convoluted posts. Why don't you just come out and say it without beating around the bush?

Also, I'm sorry to say this but I have to question the authenticity of your statements as you've posted this in this particular forum which among other things is also the rubbish forum.

k1w1
Reporter
Reporter

Post by k1w1 » Wed, 06 Jul 2005 11:17 am

As I said already, these accusations are very damaging. You have not even clearly stated what the problem is. People send their kids to this school and trust that the teachers are good and that their kids are safe. What you are doing is a serious matter. If you don't come right out (from your anonymous posting) and say who/what/when/where this is happening then I have lost interest completely, and I hope all parents and students will do the same.

wasguest2

Problem is in his position.

Post by wasguest2 » Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:02 am

The problem is clearly stated in amongst my many typing mistakes, sorry, and my propensity to wax deeply in wondering how to communicate this.

There are no accusations existing with respect to deviancy of character or behaviour in who the person is other than aside from the racist and anti-respect and subversive, conning attitude which never, ever subsides by the way, though the extent of this subsidiary problem of anti-white racism is very, very strong and frightening as I experienced.

But the big problem itself is just connected with his job, only this. He is like a fraud in his position. He is a fraud. A simile? The woman who somehow manages to attain a university teaching position in counselling despite never having any teaching WHATSOEVER in this, is without any experience, and most annoyingly with no aptitude whatsoever. Clearly she is to anyone who knows her beyond her role, the last person in the world who should even consider this due to the harm she would cause, or even respect for the notion of this and the necessity of it and its human position and history etc. etc. (It is very much worth saying within this simile that she not only has no respect but is of an entrenched very hateful nihilistic and anti-respect stance, something which very thick and always running.) This kind of thing I have read about in England a number of times and the culprits had no experience at all, though these people forged documents. That latter point aside, minor in the ciricumstances, I can see no difference WHATSOEVER between these people and the teacher I speak of.

the tag I used guest2 isn't available anymore.