Singapore Expats

Seeking other lesbian expats...

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
Juniormunior

Re: Seeking other lesbian expats...

Post by Juniormunior » Mon, 11 Jan 2016 2:18 pm

Hey me and few friends just create this group. We do social drinks every First Wednesday of the month. Let me know if you all are keen to meet. Same venue same time.

Juniormunior

Post by Juniormunior » Tue, 12 Jan 2016 2:25 pm

Our venue for social drinks at 78 Neil Road (Tantric) from 8pm onwards. Its happening every First Wednesday of the month. Feel free to join us and get to know new friends !

themuseofepicpoetry

Post by themuseofepicpoetry » Thu, 17 Mar 2016 9:47 am

Reviving this (somewhat) old thread. Not an expat, local lesbian from Singapore here, but providing some advice that I hope will help, seeing as I have been out ever since I was a teenager. So, aside from googling those listed above, you guys can also try joining sports groups.

But mostly, those of us who prefer getting to know someone via emails/texts before meeting up usually go on platforms such as fridae/OKC to get to know people first. Fridae is more active for lesbians though - I made quite a number of good friends there :)

If all else fails, drop me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Sydchick

Post by Sydchick » Tue, 28 Feb 2017 2:38 pm

Hi, I moved to Singapore with my partner 12 months, we have met some great friends in that time but all straight, we have not met one other gay person, coming from Sydney it has been quite an experience. I know this post is really old but I was hoping someone is aware of a meet up of some kind. Happy to meet gay men or other lesbians for friendship :-)

Estaler

Post by Estaler » Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:32 pm

Juniormunior wrote:Our venue for social drinks at 78 Neil Road (Tantric) from 8pm onwards. Its happening every First Wednesday of the month. Feel free to join us and get to know new friends !
I know this is like a year later but do u all still meetup every wednesday?