Singapore Expats

Pass Application NO records found and ICA Extension

Moving to Singapore? Ask our regular expats in Singapore questions on relocation and their experience here. Ask about banking, employment pass, insurance, visa, work permit, citizenship or immigration issues.

Sponsored by:

Utrust Immigration
Gabcal0218

Pass Application NO records found and ICA Extension

Post by Gabcal0218 » Fri, 24 Mar 2017 4:02 pm

Hello and Good day!

Will definitely appreciate if anybody can enlighten me on my husband's situation soonest. My husband worked here under SPASS but has already end the contract last 02-March and now on his 30 days grace period. A new company offered him a job and we were informed that they have applied him a work pass (SPASS) on 16-March 2017. But up until now MOM system shows "No records Found", we asked the employer how they did the application and told us it was manually submitted, but as far as I know MOM have stopped accepting Manual submission since 2015 (Please clarify if I'm wrong, as I've seen this in MOM website and also called them to confirm). The employer is insisting that they have applied the pass through their agent but when we ask for application number, they gave us a Transaction number which I think is not the usual ones from MOM.

The employer also suggest my husband to have a visit pass extension at ICA and the company will sponsor him, they said that this is possible because he has ongoing application in MOM.

My questions are:

1) Is it still possible to have manual submission of application in MOM nowadays?

2) Is there any way they could have applied my husband's pass aside manually or EPOL?

3) Is it possible to apply for Visit pass extension while waiting for your MOM application result?

Thanks in advance

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Pass Application NO records found and ICA Extension

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 24 Mar 2017 7:47 pm

Gabcal0218 wrote:Hello and Good day!

Will definitely appreciate if anybody can enlighten me on my husband's situation soonest. My husband worked here under SPASS but has already end the contract last 02-March and now on his 30 days grace period. A new company offered him a job and we were informed that they have applied him a work pass (SPASS) on 16-March 2017. But up until now MOM system shows "No records Found", we asked the employer how they did the application and told us it was manually submitted, but as far as I know MOM have stopped accepting Manual submission since 2015 (Please clarify if I'm wrong, as I've seen this in MOM website and also called them to confirm). The employer is insisting that they have applied the pass through their agent but when we ask for application number, they gave us a Transaction number which I think is not the usual ones from MOM.

The employer also suggest my husband to have a visit pass extension at ICA and the company will sponsor him, they said that this is possible because he has ongoing application in MOM.

My questions are:

1) Is it still possible to have manual submission of application in MOM nowadays?

2) Is there any way they could have applied my husband's pass aside manually or EPOL?

3) Is it possible to apply for Visit pass extension while waiting for your MOM application result?

Thanks in advance
Is it possible the employer pulled a fast one ;)