Singapore Expats

Fertility Clinics

Discuss parenting issues with other moms here.
sgstrait
Regular
Regular

Fertility Clinics

Post by sgstrait » Tue, 15 Sep 2015 7:28 pm

Has anyone had experience with any fertility clinics here, and could comment on the transparency of fees and quality of service?

Also, do you have to be married before they can perform any assisted conception techniques?

Just weighing options that's all.

Thanks

sgstrait
Regular
Regular

Re: Fertility Clinics

Post by sgstrait » Tue, 15 Sep 2015 7:29 pm

Actually just seen some comments on this site http://forum.singaporeexpats.com/viewtopic.php?t=103621

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

BBCWatcher
Editor
Editor

Post by BBCWatcher » Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:00 pm

sgstrait wrote:Also, do you have to be married before they can perform any assisted conception techniques?
Yes, that's a Singapore Ministry of Health regulatory requirement. It's in Section 4.1.2 of the "Directives for Private Healthcare Institutions Providing Assisted Reproductive Services," and the same exists in the equivalent regulations for public hospitals.

naomiwong001

Post by naomiwong001 » Tue, 28 Feb 2017 5:47 pm

sgstrait wrote:Has anyone had experience with any fertility clinics here, and could comment on the transparency of fees and quality of service?

Also, do you have to be married before they can perform any assisted conception techniques?

Just weighing options that's all.

Thanks
My ob-gyne is Dr. Regina Zuzarte in Clementi. her fertility clinic is very comfortable and have also read prior to visiting her the different services she provides. this is her site [sanitized by moderator with the user banned for 1y] you know after all, i will be delivering my first baby so did random research and soon ended up following my friends recommendation.