Singapore Expats Forum

Plastic Surgery in South Korea or?

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
gnoade

Plastic Surgery in South Korea or?

Postby gnoade » Thu, 16 Feb 2017 9:18 am

Hi everyone!
Im new here and would like honest suggestions and reviews about plastic surgery!

im intending to do lipo and and also considering getting my nose done as well. i have heard and read so many contradicting opinions about where is the best to get surgeries done. Right now, both my besties who have had work done are suggesting 2 different countries. mainly Thailand and Seoul.

what are your suggestions for me?? Please help!
THANKS!! :)

yukiko3773

Re: Plastic Surgery in South Korea or?

Postby yukiko3773 » Sun, 26 Feb 2017 10:11 pm

Hi,

At first, initially like many, I considered to go to Korea as it seems like the best. But after seeing many post pics on various clinics' websites and social medias, i feel that a lot of these women tend to look the same, and lack individualism. Right about then, I found another good spot- which is Taiwan, plus this is very convenient for me too as I know chinese. If i earn enough by this year(<$10k) , I would want to visit. Just make clinic from Taiwan is also going to KL next month for a talk and the head doctor will be providing individual consultation if you sign up. You can add me on line: carnation.w We can chat more :)

maryjanetoeh

Re: Plastic Surgery in South Korea or?

Postby maryjanetoeh » Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:49 am

:shock: