Singapore Expats

Whisky Club gathering - NON PROFIT

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
soulsearching
Regular
Regular

Whisky Club gathering - NON PROFIT

Post by soulsearching » Wed, 08 Feb 2017 1:27 pm

Hi,

about a year ago I moved to Singapore, and many good people helped me with various stuff (pre and post move). Now being embedded on the red dot, myself and a friend have come up with a grand plan.

We are starting a "Whisky Club Singapore" and tonight is the first gathering (8PM). It's a boys only event (sorry for this time) and we are just looking to gather around with fellow expats (about 15 of us already confirmed). It's strictly by invitation only and we are only looking at moderate costs to recover what we are spending amongst us.

If you can attend 8PM tonight (8th Feb), please PM and let me know along with your number so I can add you to the group and confirm venue etc. with you.

For all this group has helped me with, I had to ask here.

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OF ANY KIND OR SOLICITING ANY BUSINESS.

PNGMK
Answers: 10

Re: Whisky Club gathering - NON PROFIT

Post by PNGMK » Sat, 11 Feb 2017 3:12 pm

soulsearching wrote:Hi,

about a year ago I moved to Singapore, and many good people helped me with various stuff (pre and post move). Now being embedded on the red dot, myself and a friend have come up with a grand plan.

We are starting a "Whisky Club Singapore" and tonight is the first gathering (8PM). It's a boys only event (sorry for this time) and we are just looking to gather around with fellow expats (about 15 of us already confirmed). It's strictly by invitation only and we are only looking at moderate costs to recover what we are spending amongst us.

If you can attend 8PM tonight (8th Feb), please PM and let me know along with your number so I can add you to the group and confirm venue etc. with you.

For all this group has helped me with, I had to ask here.

THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT OF ANY KIND OR SOLICITING ANY BUSINESS.
Ah that's a shame I missed this, please PM me if you decide to do it again (maybe set up a whasapp group?). 9111 6795
I not lawyer/teacher/CPA.
You've been arrested? Law Society of Singapore can provide referrals.
You want an International School job? School website or http://www.ISS.edu
Your rugrat needs a School? Avoid for profit schools
You need Tax advice? Ask a CPA
You ran away without doing NS? Shame on you!