Singapore Expats

25f looking for girlfriends

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
SueZailey

25f looking for girlfriends

Post by SueZailey » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 11:45 am

Hey all. I'm 25 female, local malay. I'm looking for some friends here. My partner is in new zealand so I'd really love to meet new girlfriends to hangout. pm me and we can meet up real soon!

Cheers,
Sue

Neerz4u

Re: 25f looking for girlfriends

Post by Neerz4u » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 1:25 pm

Hi, PM ur whatsapp

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 6:37 pm

Neerz4u wrote:Hi, PM ur whatsapp

I've just gotta ask. Do you even bother to read the posts? Or is it you have no respect for women or are just plain desperate (or still a virgin). The poster above you indicated specifically she was looking for girlfriends. I reckon the first female reader that PM's a moderator because of you spamming their mailboxes, uninvited, will result in your looking for another place to badger girls........
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Neerz4u

Re: RE: Re: 25f looking for girlfriends

Post by Neerz4u » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 6:53 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

I've just gotta ask. Do you even bother to read the posts? Or is it you have no respect for women or are just plain desperate (or still a virgin). The poster above you indicated specifically she was looking for girlfriends. I reckon the first female reader that PM's a moderator because of you spamming their mailboxes, uninvited, will result in your looking for another place to badger girls........
I just meant to add u to an expat group, which have many members. If u felt it wrongly..ignore it. Bye !

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 8:40 pm

See what I mean about not reading or incapable of reading.....

You didn't ask me to join an expat group. You were hustling a girl who plainly was looking for female friends only. I can't ignore anything on this board, as I'm a moderator. Bye!
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

SueZailey

Post by SueZailey » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:00 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:

thanks mate. :)

sundaymorningstaple

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 26 Jan 2017 10:10 pm

No problem. That's what we are here for. ;-)