Singapore Expats

Facial fat transfer in Malaysia/Thailand

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Kletanlip

Facial fat transfer in Malaysia/Thailand

Post by Kletanlip » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 4:10 am

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this forum and have been searching for a reliable surgeon for facial fat transfer in Malaysia/Thailand. Been going through the forum over and over and I just can't find much discussion on this topic. Can anyone recommend?

JenBu

Re: Facial fat transfer in Malaysia/Thailand

Post by JenBu » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 1:12 pm

HI , I'm not sure if it will help you. I had far transfer with dr Danny oh in Penang Malaysia. He's excellent and was very natural looking. But as for fat graft it's not long lasting because the cells die very fast. The good cells that stays will last only 4-6months. For some people can be last up to a year. Hope it'll help you.

Kletanlip

Post by Kletanlip » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 1:15 pm

Hey! Thanks for your reply! Really? I read that it's more permanent than fillers that's why I'm looking at doing it cos I don't want to keep going back for injections. Which part of your face did u do the transfer, may I ask?

JenBu

Post by JenBu » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 1:27 pm

Hi.. I had upper eyelids , laugh lines. And back of the hands . Fat grafts is your own cells. So I feel is much better and more natural. Also less cost.
No matter rather fat transfer or filler they have time limit. With fat grafts the more you go get refill the longer it'll last. Hope that help. :)

Kletanlip

Post by Kletanlip » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 1:29 pm

Thank u thank u! Can I also ask how much u spent on this? I think it's gonna be similar to what I'm looking at.

JenBu

Post by JenBu » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 6:02 pm

Sorry I don't remembered. But I've been searching and compared prices before I choose him. So I think his prices are much reasonable than most out there. And with the bonus that he does a great job. But as for surgery he's finishing stitching didn't do well. One of my ear were pull too tight and cause my earlobe titled upward. So fat graft Dr Danny Oh is the best.
Don't go to hat yai Thailand with Dr Prinya. He's doesn't do good job on fat grafts. It'll wasted your money and result really bad. Hope it'll help you. Good luck! :)

Kletanlip

Post by Kletanlip » Thu, 12 Jan 2017 6:10 pm

Thank you very much Jenbu! I'll be sure to get in touch with Dr Danny Oh's clinic then!