Singapore Expats

Star clinic taiwan - 陳翰儒醫師???

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
lerynncyrus

Star clinic taiwan - 陳翰儒醫師???

Post by lerynncyrus » Fri, 02 Sep 2016 5:01 pm

Hi, anyone did double eyelid surgery with this 陳翰儒醫師 from starclinic? I heard that all oversea customers will be push to him rather than their famous doctor. I search about him but didn't get much information.
Another question is do starclinic only do normal double eyelid surgery? Thanks!

abbypsy

Re: Star clinic taiwan - 陳翰儒醫師???

Post by abbypsy » Fri, 30 Sep 2016 5:12 pm

i
Last edited by abbypsy on Thu, 05 Jan 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

lerynncyrus

Post by lerynncyrus » Mon, 03 Oct 2016 11:58 am

Thats what i gotten from them too. And their reply is very slow. I email them about 1 week b4 my trip(my trip was a last min decision), however they did reply within 2 days after i gave them my wechat user for them to contact me, i did not receive any message from them anymore. I already indicate time and date i wanted.

abbypsy

Post by abbypsy » Mon, 03 Oct 2016 12:15 pm

Ya their reply a bit slow, I contacted them through LINE. Anyway I've booked the appt with them. They provided me with this link regarding the doctor's work. http://www.osmyuki.blogspot.com/2016/01 ... ching.html

Monolid

Post by Monolid » Tue, 04 Oct 2016 9:29 pm

Hi i just contacted them last week too as I am planning to get mine done in Dec. They take really long to reply. Besides, he also reccommended 陳翰儒醫師 when I requested for 邱醫師. I wanted to do the non-incisional method but he reccommended the incisional method. I'm not sure if I should listen to his suggestions.

abbypsy

Post by abbypsy » Tue, 04 Oct 2016 10:00 pm

I ended up having 陳翰儒 to do for me.
He said I needed incision method too. Because my eyelid quite fat. You may stitching method instead too. It's up to you actually :) for my price is 「割雙眼皮+調整提眼瞼肌(45000)+開眼頭(25000) but they give me 60000 in total.

What they quote you?

Monolid

Post by Monolid » Thu, 06 Oct 2016 2:28 am

I didnt reply when they suggested 割雙眼皮. They quoted me 40000 for 割的。22000 for 縫的。However today they suggested that if I'm worried abt the recovery time then I can go for the 縫雙眼皮+開眼頭 for 40000. How is your 割雙眼皮? I'm in a dilemma of choosing which method to go for.

abbypsy

Post by abbypsy » Thu, 06 Oct 2016 3:34 am

My appointment is next year March.. since you want fast recovery you may go for stitching method.because I read up and they say it take at least 3 months for incision method to recover.
I chose incision because it is permanent and I wear contact lens Everyday, so stitching method probably won't last for me.

Monolid

Post by Monolid » Thu, 06 Oct 2016 3:28 pm

I wear contact lens everyday too. Does that affect the sewing procedure? 3 months is indeed long... Will you head back to work after the surgery?

abbypsy

Post by abbypsy » Thu, 06 Oct 2016 3:45 pm

Ya. I read about it, it says stitching method will not last Long if you keep stretch your eyelids. I think I will rest for 1 month before working.

Monolid

Post by Monolid » Sat, 08 Oct 2016 12:54 am

After seeing what you shared about contact lens wearing, I decided to do the same procedure as you. The person quote me the same price as you too! Im looking to booking my appt on xmas eve!

stiches

Post by stiches » Wed, 04 Jan 2017 9:18 pm

Hi guys! I am planning a trip to Taiwan for Star Clinic. I just emailed them for a consultation and they also recommended me the same doctor. Anyone do more research on him? it is hard for me since i cannot read chinese

abbypsy

Post by abbypsy » Wed, 04 Jan 2017 11:31 pm

http://www.osmyuki.blogspot.com/2016/01 ... ching.html You can check the review from his customer. My Friend did stitching method by him and she said he's really good.
Anyway 'monolid' have you did your surgery?

lottapannacotta

Post by lottapannacotta » Thu, 09 Feb 2017 5:27 am

I'm definitely planning to go to Taiwan in October to get work done, whether that's at Star Clinic or JustMake is the question, lol. Starclinic so far doesn't speak english so it's pretty difficult for me since I was born in Canada. I msged them on line but they replied in Chinese. JustMake has an english rep to talk between yourself and the doctor. At JustMake I was quoted for for NTD50000 for muscle lift and incision.

Does anyone have experience msging Starclinic as a non-native speaker?

Also, if anyone else would like to travel together with me the beginning of October please PM me!!!

stiches

Post by stiches » Thu, 09 Feb 2017 7:28 am

I am going to Taiwan and Star Clinc next week. I struggled with the same aitustion. I'm from USA and don't speak Taiwanese nor do I read it. I speak Cantonese (broken) haha.

I was picking between Star Clinic or Wish clinic. Star Clinic had at least 4 bloggers who wrote in detail of their experience. They also had pictures post op so I felt more comfortable going to a clinic with multiple reviews since they don't have a Yelp in Taiwan haha.
Even though Wish was responds in English, the doctor Jimmy Chuang had negative reviews and a whole article on a accidents etc .

I'm lucky my best friend will accompany me and she is more fluent in the language. As for me, I barely understand the language.
I used Google Translator a lot and had my friend translate messages when I was responding to the Star Clinic representative through the LINE app.

I will let you know how it goes next week. So excited and nervous. Feel free to PM me.
lottapannacotta wrote:I'm definitely planning to go to Taiwan in October to get work done, whether that's at Star Clinic or JustMake is the question, lol. Starclinic so far doesn't speak english so it's pretty difficult for me since I was born in Canada. I msged them on line but they replied in Chinese. JustMake has an english rep to talk between yourself and the doctor. At JustMake I was quoted for for NTD50000 for muscle lift and incision.

Does anyone have experience msging Starclinic as a non-native speaker?

Also, if anyone else would like to travel together with me the beginning of October please PM me!!!