Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Melon milk

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Melon milk » Wed, 23 Nov 2016 8:46 pm

Manofosis wrote:
Melon milk wrote:
Manofosis wrote:
Yup, just now. Yup they called me to inform about the result of medical & date of training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see.. So you literally waited almost a month for your results. Thank God it is a positive one, and congrats! May i know when is your training date? Thank you!
Yup almost a month, my sq friend said if they didnt contact you after your medical checkup, probably u hv passed your medical. They will proceed with other thing first before they contact u again to inform about your training. I will start my training early of january. Thank you & I wish you all the best, see you soon Image

Thank you so much for the info. Same to you, all the best!!!

Trehc

Post by Trehc » Wed, 23 Nov 2016 9:30 pm

Manofosis wrote:
Melon milk wrote:
Manofosis wrote:
Yup, just now. Yup they called me to inform about the result of medical & date of training.

I see.. So you literally waited almost a month for your results. Thank God it is a positive one, and congrats! May i know when is your training date? Thank you!
Yup almost a month, my sq friend said if they didnt contact you after your medical checkup, probably u hv passed your medical. They will proceed with other thing first before they contact u again to inform about your training. I will start my training early of january. Thank you & I wish you all the best, see you soon Image

Congrats!! I have heard of ppl who received a rejection letter after 1 month though. Do they usually send out the letters within a wk?

Manofosis

Post by Manofosis » Wed, 23 Nov 2016 9:35 pm

Trehc wrote:
Manofosis wrote:
Melon milk wrote:

Congrats!! I have heard of ppl who received a rejection letter after 1 month though. Do they usually send out the letters within a wk?
Thank you Image my friend said If the candidate had problem with their medical, SIA will inform them earlier. I asked the doctor during my medical checkup, usually they will send the result to SIA within one week after our medical checkup, then SIA will review it before informing the candidate either they pass the medical or not

huangjiean

Post by huangjiean » Fri, 25 Nov 2016 1:22 pm

Anyone starting on 4 Jan 2017? PM Me!

Manofosis

Post by Manofosis » Fri, 25 Nov 2016 2:52 pm

huangjiean wrote:Anyone starting on 4 Jan 2017? PM Me!
Pmed!

tohyitingjeraldine

Post by tohyitingjeraldine » Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:56 pm

Hi guys!

I was from the Online interview. Had my medical done on 15th Nov. Had to do a second scan for suspected scoliosis. Mini worried here.

Anyone already received the golden call/text/email?

Trehc

Post by Trehc » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:09 am

tohyitingjeraldine wrote:Hi guys!

I was from the Online interview. Had my medical done on 15th Nov. Had to do a second scan for suspected scoliosis. Mini worried here.

Hey, they called you to ask you to do a rescan? As of what I know, haven't heard of anyone getting the call yet

tohyitingjeraldine

Post by tohyitingjeraldine » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 10:18 am

Trehc wrote:

Hey, they called you to ask you to do a rescan? As of what I know, haven't heard of anyone getting the call yet

Hello, Nope, I had the second scan immediately during my x-ray. So it was on the day of my medical. Hmm, i've got this girl from the same day of medical, she already received an email last thurs? to submit her missing documents today. Were you from the online one? :)

Melon milk

Post by Melon milk » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:46 am

tohyitingjeraldine wrote:
Trehc wrote:

Hello, Nope, I had the second scan immediately during my x-ray. So it was on the day of my medical. Hmm, i've got this girl from the same day of medical, she already received an email last thurs? to submit her missing documents today. Were you from the online one? :)

Hello! Was she from sept intake?

tohyitingjeraldine

Post by tohyitingjeraldine » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:52 am

Melon milk wrote:
Trehc wrote:

Not too sure about this though!! Seems like it?

Melon milk

Post by Melon milk » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:54 am

Melon milk wrote:

Cos those from sept intake who were on kiv and attended stc on 13th nov for review, most of them have received their training dates already. So far i havent heard of anything from those who attended the online interview... I was from the online one too.

tohyitingjeraldine

Post by tohyitingjeraldine » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:57 am

Melon milk wrote:
Melon milk wrote:

Cos those from sept intake who were on kiv and attended stc on 13th nov for review, most of them have received their training dates already. So far i havent heard of anything from those who attended the online interview... I was from the online one too.
Ohh, did you have to do any additional scan or something. Hope ours come real soon. The wait is legit killing :???:

Melon milk

Post by Melon milk » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:59 am

Melon milk wrote:
Ohh, did you have to do any additional scan or something. Hope ours come real soon. The wait is legit killing :???:
Yup, i had to do additional ultrasound. Ya sigh.. I feel you. Just gotta pray hard now.

tohyitingjeraldine

Post by tohyitingjeraldine » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:01 pm

Melon milk wrote:
Melon milk wrote:
Yup, i had to do additional ultrasound. Ya sigh.. I feel you. Just gotta pray hard now.
What's that ultrasound for? :( Yeah, can only pray hard now!!

Trehc

Post by Trehc » Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:48 pm

Trehc wrote:

Yupp I'm from the online one! And same I had to do an extra X-ray as the doc said my spine was curved. I don't think that our batch would be that fast though. Since sept intake Ones just know of their training dates