Singapore Expats

New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Events and gatherings for the 30's Club
almastarmo

New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by almastarmo » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 5:50 am

Hey guys,

Have recently moved to Singapore. Want to experience the place, check out food joints, nights out, trekking and just exploring....and I'm looking for people to do it with. I'm easy going, work in banking, love adventure, photography and travel...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AshM7

Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by AshM7 » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 9:32 am

Hey, I'm 29F interested in meeting up. I've just PM you, talk soon
almastarmo wrote:Hey guys,

Have recently moved to Singapore. Want to experience the place, check out food joints, nights out, trekking and just exploring....and I'm looking for people to do it with. I'm easy going, work in banking, love adventure, photography and travel...

bluebutterfly

Re: New to Singapore - F-29 (UK/UAE) looking for ppl to explore with, food, drinks, travel etc

Post by bluebutterfly » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:36 pm

Hi, I'm from the UK and recently moved to Singapore for work as well. Would love to meet up for drinks, brunch, dinner, hiking, exploring Singapore too :)

Chris_tyan

Post by Chris_tyan » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 1:21 pm

Hey guys, we have a group on WhatsApp for newbies. Anyone interested? You can PM me if you are.

almastarmo

Post by almastarmo » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 7:56 pm

Hey guys... PM'd you all, let's get a little group going!

marta_kokot1

Post by marta_kokot1 » Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:28 pm

Just moved to Singapore, definitely want to join the WhatsApp group for newcomers

Chris_tyan

Post by Chris_tyan » Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:34 pm

marta_kokot1 wrote:Just moved to Singapore, definitely want to join the WhatsApp group for newcomers

Hey there! You can PM your number and I will add you in!

Kelnev83

Post by Kelnev83 » Sun, 27 Nov 2016 5:45 pm

[quote="Chris_tyan"][quote="marta_kokot1"]Just moved to Singapore, definitely want to join the WhatsApp group for newcomers

Hi all, 32 f love to join the group:) pls add me

trombones

Post by trombones » Wed, 30 Nov 2016 1:39 am

Count me in

NYChick

Post by NYChick » Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:10 am

Hello everyone I just moved here from the US myself & would love a #squad... im not even sure how it works but I'm interested. Looking to form a Taylor Swift type squad although I look nothing like her & am definitely not famous!! :lol:

Alan_thornton

Post by Alan_thornton » Sat, 03 Dec 2016 2:32 pm

Hi am 32M and would be really keen to join the group to help me make new friends in Singapore.

bufloe

Post by bufloe » Sun, 04 Dec 2016 12:11 am

Hi girls!

Happened to drop by this forum and would like to check if any one is up for a lunch meet up near rochester park at Da Paolo Bistro? Have a one-for-one voucher expiring end this year so thinking of using them before ;)

I'm 31F just relocated from HK to Singapore for work and looking for people to hang out when work is not in the way!

PM me if you're up!
'The meaning of life is to give life a meaning'

rohit.n

Post by rohit.n » Fri, 30 Dec 2016 5:03 pm

Hi,

I would definitely love to join a newbie group as well.
Is this group still active.
Cheers!

roobinewbie

Post by roobinewbie » Thu, 05 Jan 2017 12:54 am

Hey guys - Just moved to Singapore last month from London and keen to meet new people. 27F working in banking but up for exploring, foodie stuff, coffees, etc

PM me if you are keen to meet up or have a whatsapp group going that i can join

AshM7

Post by AshM7 » Thu, 05 Jan 2017 8:39 am

roobinewbie wrote:Hey guys - Just moved to Singapore last month from London and keen to meet new people. 27F working in banking but up for exploring, foodie stuff, coffees, etc

PM me if you are keen to meet up or have a whatsapp group going that i can join
Hey, welcome to SG. I have just PM you