Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
Rubywoooo

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by Rubywoooo » Sun, 06 Nov 2016 2:31 am

sunmoonstars wrote:
Azztip wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
Hey azztip!

When did U complete the online interview ? Nope, cannot really find people that did the online application.
Hey~~ I completed it on 27 October! probably they have tons of videos to watch, haha shall just wait patiently, hopefully receive their email soon! this online application seems new though, not really sure what to expect!
Hello!

I applied via their online application too! Don't have much hopes because I kept stuttering during the video interview :-( But do keep us updated if they get back to any of you for their 13th November interview! Good luck to all of us! :D

Hey guys!

I'm one of the applicants who received an invitation for an interview at STC on the 13th Nov. What time is your interview? :)

nab5

Post by nab5 » Sun, 06 Nov 2016 5:17 pm

Rubywoooo wrote:
sunmoonstars wrote:
Azztip wrote:
Hey~~ I completed it on 27 October! probably they have tons of videos to watch, haha shall just wait patiently, hopefully receive their email soon! this online application seems new though, not really sure what to expect!
Hello!

I applied via their online application too! Don't have much hopes because I kept stuttering during the video interview :-( But do keep us updated if they get back to any of you for their 13th November interview! Good luck to all of us! :D

Hey guys!

I'm one of the applicants who received an invitation for an interview at STC on the 13th Nov. What time is your interview? :)
Hey! Mine is 2.30pm :) how about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubywoooo

Post by Rubywoooo » Sun, 06 Nov 2016 5:19 pm

Mine is at 11.30am! Hehe. Does anyone know what to expect?

Spinxo91

Post by Spinxo91 » Mon, 07 Nov 2016 7:10 pm

@rubywoooo haha mine is at 1130am too, so I guess I'll see you there? It's probably similar to walk-in, but less stringent since they would have already made their judgement based on our digital interview.

Aside from that, skin check etc.

Anyways anybody know how the medical test is like for males?

Rubywoooo

Post by Rubywoooo » Mon, 07 Nov 2016 7:49 pm

Imaaroncharles wrote:@rubywoooo haha mine is at 1130am too, so I guess I'll see you there? It's probably similar to walk-in, but less stringent since they would have already made their judgement based on our digital interview.

I also heard that there might be a group interview as well. Not so sure about the process this time round. Regarding the medical process, I am pretty sure it's the same as the others?

And yes, I'll see you there!

Spinxo91

Post by Spinxo91 » Mon, 07 Nov 2016 8:14 pm

What's baffling is the fact that they requested for a copy of our bank statement lol. Feels like our chances of getting in is a lot higher hahaha! See ya!

Last edited by Spinxo91 on Fri, 06 Jan 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubywoooo

Post by Rubywoooo » Mon, 07 Nov 2016 8:21 pm

Imaaroncharles wrote:
Rubywoooo wrote:
Imaaroncharles wrote:@rubywoooo haha mine is at 1130am too, so I guess I'll see you there? It's probably similar to walk-in, but less stringent since they would have already made their judgement based on our digital interview.

I also heard that there might be a group interview as well. Not so sure about the process this time round. Regarding the medical process, I am pretty sure it's the same as the others?

Since we are in the same time slot, i reckon it will be a group interview haha! What's baffling is the fact that they requested for a copy of our bank statement lol. Feels like our chances of getting in is a lot higher hahaha! See ya!

My sentiments exactly!!! I even asked around regarding the bankbook :-k But I've read somewhere that some people got rejected during this supposedly Management Round so I'm not gonna keep my hopes high until I'm going for medicals!

Tedyuntianhu

Post by Tedyuntianhu » Tue, 08 Nov 2016 12:38 am

Rubywoooo wrote:
Imaaroncharles wrote:
Rubywoooo wrote:

Since we are in the same time slot, i reckon it will be a group interview haha! What's baffling is the fact that they requested for a copy of our bank statement lol. Feels like our chances of getting in is a lot higher hahaha! See ya!

My sentiments exactly!!! I even asked around regarding the bankbook :-k But I've read somewhere that some people got rejected during this supposedly Management Round so I'm not gonna keep my hopes high until I'm going for medicals!
Hi Ruby & Charles,

I don't think its a group interview. Basically about 50 of you would be given a similar timing to report to STC for the management round. My take on it is that because they're ramping recruitment efforts, they introduced the online interviews as they have little yield from the walk-ins. With regards to the bank statement... everyone that goes for management round (inclusive of walk-ins) would be asked for their bank statement. But then again, it could really be a new system they're introducing in. All the best!

_kannn

Post by _kannn » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 2:33 am

dada1314 wrote:
Sesonggggg wrote:Hi I am a Malaysian candidate who went for the interview on 22nd October. Just wondering if any of you had already received your golden call or rejection letter yet?
Hi Sesong, I went for that interview as well! We all havent receive any call and letter yet, when did you go for medical check up? We got a whatsapp group for updating the latest news, join us if you want.. :)
Hi dada1314 and Sesonggggg, Did you guys hear back from SIA yet? I'm from the 22/10 Batch too. Waiting is really nerve wrecking 8-[ Can you guys please keep me updated if you receive any calls or letters?

Sesonggggg

Post by Sesonggggg » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 3:30 am

_kannn wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
Sesonggggg wrote:Hi I am a Malaysian candidate who went for the interview on 22nd October. Just wondering if any of you had already received your golden call or rejection letter yet?
Hi Sesong, I went for that interview as well! We all havent receive any call and letter yet, when did you go for medical check up? We got a whatsapp group for updating the latest news, join us if you want.. :)
Hi dada1314 and Sesonggggg, Did you guys hear back from SIA yet? I'm from the 22/10 Batch too. Waiting is really nerve wrecking 8-[ Can you guys please keep me updated if you receive any calls or letters?
Hey, one of the lady in our group chat got her call already today but she was put in review cause she just had her baby. The rest of us haven't get our call or letters yet. You may join the group of you want. Just pm me your mobile number and I'll add you to the group :)

_kannn

Post by _kannn » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 12:53 pm

Sesonggggg wrote:
_kannn wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
Hey, one of the lady in our group chat got her call already today but she was put in review cause she just had her baby. The rest of us haven't get our call or letters yet. You may join the group of you want. Just pm me your mobile number and I'll add you to the group :)
Thanks for your reply Sesonggggg, I got the call from them but it's under review as well due to a temporary skin condition that's barely noticeable in the uniform. Yes that'd be great! I'll pm you :) Thank you.

Omomni

Post by Omomni » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 4:56 pm

I am so nervous about this sunday's interview :? Hope everything will turn out will, just dont know what to expect though !

Spinxo91

Post by Spinxo91 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 6:45 pm

Guys will there be blood test for medical? Majority said no. I'm confused

Omomni

Post by Omomni » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 6:46 pm

Imaaroncharles wrote:Guys will there be blood test for medical? Majority said no. I'm confused

Yeap there will be blood test :)

Spinxo91

Post by Spinxo91 » Wed, 09 Nov 2016 6:52 pm

Omomni wrote:
Imaaroncharles wrote:Guys will there be blood test for medical? Majority said no. I'm confused

Yeap there will be blood test :)
Any idea if they will accept hep b carriers? My mom has it and chances are I might have it too. Ugh.