Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dada1314

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dada1314 » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 2:21 am

Camieler wrote:Hi tedyuntianhu,
I am Malaysian candidate, just took the interview on 22nd of October 2016.
I feel better now after your reply. Thanks a lot.
But still is there anyone who is a mom already and succeed to join SIA?
Hi Camieler, I am from 22nd of october too and went to the medical check up on the next day! I fet anxious as well for the waiting.. Lets keep us updated and all the best! :)

Camieler

Post by Camieler » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 2:25 am

Thanks again for your kind reply. I will update if I really receive their golden call/msg.

Camieler

Post by Camieler » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 3:07 am

dada1314 wrote:
Hi Camieler, I am from 22nd of october too and went to the medical check up on the next day! I fet anxious as well for the waiting.. Lets keep us updated and all the best! :)
Really? Can I have your email so that we can keep each other update? Lol. So happy to see someone same batch interview with me.
How was your medical check up going? Do you have second check up on anything?

dada1314

Post by dada1314 » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 10:30 am

Camieler wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
Really? Can I have your email so that we can keep each other update? Lol. So happy to see someone same batch interview with me.
I pm-ed you!! Yea they asked me to go for 2nd xray for scoliosis. I got 9 degree, i think should be alright! And also doc told me that I got flat foot which is the bigger concern to me :(

Kidowind

Post by Kidowind » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 6:11 pm

Kidowind wrote:
sunmoonstars wrote:
Azztip wrote:
Hey~~ I completed it on 27 October! probably they have tons of videos to watch, haha shall just wait patiently, hopefully receive their email soon! this online application seems new though, not really sure what to expect!
Hello!

I applied via their online application too! Don't have much hopes because I kept stuttering during the video interview :-( But do keep us updated if they get back to any of you for their 13th November interview! Good luck to all of us! :D
Hi! I stuttered quite abit also. Because it is like speaking to no one and with no facial expression to react to, it is just weird to keep blubbering on. Do keep us updated too!
Hey, i received an email informing me to go for interview on the 13th Nov at SIA training centre. I applied online, anyone going for the interview too? Any idea which round/s of interview will it be?

Azztip

Post by Azztip » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 6:31 pm

Kidowind wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
sunmoonstars wrote:
Hello!

I applied via their online application too! Don't have much hopes because I kept stuttering during the video interview :-( But do keep us updated if they get back to any of you for their 13th November interview! Good luck to all of us! :D
Hi! I stuttered quite abit also. Because it is like speaking to no one and with no facial expression to react to, it is just weird to keep blubbering on. Do keep us updated too!
Hey, i received an email informing me to go for interview on the 13th Nov at SIA training centre. I applied online, anyone going for the interview too? Any idea which round/s of interview will it be?
Hey! Me too! I received it this afternoon. What time is your interview? :) I assume that the interview will be similar to the walk-in ones?

wenqiz

Post by wenqiz » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 6:45 pm

Azztip wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
Hey! Me too! I received it this afternoon. What time is your interview? :) I assume that the interview will be similar to the walk-in ones?
Hi! I just received the email today too :) All the best!

Kidowind

Post by Kidowind » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 6:48 pm

Azztip wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
10.30am. Yours? Oh so its the same as walk in interview then i guess it will be a long day provided we don get out in the first round. Haha

Kidowind

Post by Kidowind » Fri, 04 Nov 2016 6:51 pm

Azztip wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
Kidowind wrote:
10.30am. Yours? Oh so its the same as walk in interview then i guess it will be a long day provided we don get out in the first round. Haha

Sesonggggg

Post by Sesonggggg » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 1:41 am

Hi I am a Malaysian candidate who went for the interview on 22nd October. Just wondering if any of you had already received your golden call or rejection letter yet?

dada1314

Post by dada1314 » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 2:12 am

Sesonggggg wrote:Hi I am a Malaysian candidate who went for the interview on 22nd October. Just wondering if any of you had already received your golden call or rejection letter yet?
Hi Sesong, I went for that interview as well! We all havent receive any call and letter yet, when did you go for medical check up? We got a whatsapp group for updating the latest news, join us if you want.. :)

Sesonggggg

Post by Sesonggggg » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 2:22 am

dada1314 wrote:
Sesonggggg wrote:Hi I am a Malaysian candidate who went for the interview on 22nd October. Just wondering if any of you had already received your golden call or rejection letter yet?
Hi Sesong, I went for that interview as well! We all havent receive any call and letter yet, when did you go for medical check up? We got a whatsapp group for updating the latest news, join us if you want.. :)
Hey dada1314, I went for the medical on 24th. That'll be great. Anyway, what was your number during the interview. Mine was 607

dada1314

Post by dada1314 » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 2:53 am

Sesonggggg wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
Hey dada1314, I went for the medical on 24th. That'll be great. Anyway, what was your number during the interview. Mine was 607
Pm-ed you!

lynnnS

Post by lynnnS » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 8:58 pm

dada1314 wrote:
Camieler wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
I pm-ed you!! Yea they asked me to go for 2nd xray for scoliosis. I got 9 degree, i think should be alright! And also doc told me that I got flat foot which is the bigger concern to me :(
Hello! I went to the interview on 22nd Oct too and just done my medical check up few days ago.
They asked me to go for 2nd x-ray for scoliosis too!! and I had no idea that I do have scoliosis so on the form I ticked NO for scoliosis. I got 10 degree, kinda worry tho the doctors checked my feet and said its normal. The wait is so devastating!! And they had 2nd check on my urine that kinda bothers me :(

Sesonggggg

Post by Sesonggggg » Sat, 05 Nov 2016 9:08 pm

lynnnS wrote:
dada1314 wrote:
Camieler wrote:
Hello! I went to the interview on 22nd Oct too and just done my medical check up few days ago.
They asked me to go for 2nd x-ray for scoliosis too!! and I had no idea that I do have scoliosis so on the form I ticked NO for scoliosis. I got 10 degree, kinda worry tho the doctors checked my feet and said its normal. The wait is so devastating!! And they had 2nd check on my urine that kinda bothers me :(
Hey Lynn, I pm-ed you