Singapore Expats

SIA / Easyjet Tickets

Discuss travel and holidays tips and advice here.
frouille

SIA / Easyjet Tickets

Post by frouille » Fri, 16 Sep 2016 4:35 pm

Hi everyone,
i' m looking forward to travelling to Australia in February 2017 for a month with my wife and kid.
I'd like to know if anyone could help me get cheap tickets thru SIA as we are very keen on flying with them.
I'm an Easyjet cabin crew which means i can get you cheap tickets if you're planning to visit Europe, for a week, month or a year.
So if you do have some tips please get in touch with me!
See you,
Franck

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: SIA / Easyjet Tickets

Post by ecureilx » Fri, 16 Sep 2016 5:35 pm

frouille wrote:Hi everyone,
i' m looking forward to travelling to Australia in February 2017 for a month with my wife and kid.
I'd like to know if anyone could help me get cheap tickets thru SIA as we are very keen on flying with them.
I'm an Easyjet cabin crew which means i can get you cheap tickets if you're planning to visit Europe, for a week, month or a year.
So if you do have some tips please get in touch with me!
See you,
Franck
SIA won't give "cheap" tickets as they have also tiered their fare classes, unless you are entitled to ID tickets.

Good luck anyway. Their load factors are quite good, SIN-> Australia

Why not just look for TZ or 3K/JQ ?

PS, what's the IATA code for EasyJet ? ;)

frouille

Re: SIA / Easyjet Tickets

Post by frouille » Fri, 16 Sep 2016 7:34 pm

Thanks for your answer! Well, i'll give it a chance even flights look booked. Someone with those ID flights might pop up! And easyJet codes are EZY for England and Europe and EZS for Switzerland.
As i live in France, i'm not really interested in booking regional flights, but thanks for mentioning these companies!