Singapore Expats

Regarding about visa and some issue

Relocating, travelling or planning to make Singapore home? Discuss the criterias, passes or visa that is required.
NewherePls

Re: Regarding about visa and some issue

Post by NewherePls » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 2:04 pm

Hmm ok.. Then the taxico sent me the link, "sponsorship, do i have to fill it up? And also what u mean by pass passport? She only went to one place last time which is Singapore only. Then jb work as nanny,(friend's wife introduce me to her, thats how i know her)..

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 2:47 pm

NewherePls wrote:@taxico, how can that sponsor form help in anyway?
i think a sponsor, if you have read the pdf, does what it says.

assuming she is NOT banned (and assuming she never has been):

also, are you able to fulfill the min $5k/month income requirement to allow her to get an LTVP?

if you can't, will she be able to get an SP/EP based on her own education and work experience?

how long have you known each other?

i don't mean to offend, but what actually happened back in 2009 vs what she told you may be two completely different things.
Aut viam ad caelum inveniam aut faciam

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 3:59 pm

@taxico, i get what u mean and i know what is happening clearly... Back yr 2009, i know what is happening, is just that not AV people... And i alrdy stated that she answer honestly(to the ica thats y she got banned for "so called working without valid permit"...) At that time she was just been random check while walking on streets with friends heading to an place called pub. I have known her almost 2yrs, seen her parents number of times.. SP/EP i dont think so as i think really need an company that have good reputation n background(i guess)

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 8:13 pm

i'm currently located in vietnam...

in my opinion, many vietnamese (especially the younger ones) are very good at telling others what they want to hear when it comes to improving their own lives and future.

good luck!

p/s: my comments were made because you deserve to know that you've been told the truth before jumping through hoops for your girlfriend.

and if you find out later, through whatever sources/means, that she was not barred under the circumstances you've been led to believe, it will likely hurt your relationship with her.

hopefully you accept such a possibility before outlaying more money and effort than you think it is/was worth.
Last edited by taxico on Mon, 12 Sep 2016 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Re: RE: Re: Regarding about visa and some issue

Post by ecureilx » Mon, 12 Sep 2016 8:57 pm

taxico wrote: in my opinion, many vietnamese (especially the younger ones) are very good at telling others what they want to hear when it comes to improving their own lives and future.!
^^^^

Ain't that the truth, and a lot of times, the truth hurts.

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 4:00 pm

@taxico, i get what u mean.. She's not young anymore.. And i know what she did last time... But i was wondering why u said that "she's not been barred, last time".... And secondly, i know she working under my friend last time as nanny... Thirdly, if she is not been barred, why must i go to the extend asking so many qn about visa? (Might as well just apply and thats it..) p.s(she's 27yrs old alrdy) i have seen her parents and i know what happen exactly.. There's no need for her to tell lies to me that she not been barred instead of been barred.. Am i right? I know last time story, but now is 7yrs old, im just trying to find out is that a chance for her to come, and not wasting time here asking assuming not been barred.. Does that sound resonable..? I understand u care for us.. Thanks

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 4:15 pm

NewherePls wrote:@taxico, i get what u mean.. She's not young anymore.. And i know what she did last time... But i was wondering why u said that "she's not been barred, last time".... And secondly, i know she working under my friend last time as nanny... Thirdly, if she is not been barred, why must i go to the extend asking so many qn about visa? (Might as well just apply and thats it..) p.s(she's 27yrs old alrdy) i have seen her parents and i know what happen exactly.. There's no need for her to tell lies to me that she not been barred instead of been barred.. Am i right? I know last time story, but now is 7yrs old, im just trying to find out is that a chance for her to come, and not wasting time here asking assuming not been barred.. Does that sound resonable..? I understand u care for us.. Thanks
Hmmmmm ....

Wasn't she banned for 3 years ?

None of us here work for ICA.

As I told you, file for a visit visa before getting worked up or trying to find fault with the rest of the world.

taxico
Director
Director

Post by taxico » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 5:16 pm

i mentioned that:

also, are you able to fulfill the min $5k/month income requirement to allow her to get an LTVP...
i added an extra "also" there because i did not remove that word when i was replying to your post.

please take it out to read:

are you able to fulfill the min $5k/month income requirement to allow her to get an LTVP?

if you can't, will she be able to get an SP/EP based on her own education and work experience?
so if she can't resettled in singapore because she can't get the LTVP and also can't get a job, then it doesn't matter whether or not she's banned, right?

unless you're going to either fake your salary, or fake her salary, or both, just to get her in. which may or may not end up with her being banned... again.

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 9:29 pm

@taxico, this form is for long term visit pass? Which one do u suggest if she coming here stay for 1month, then go back and come again or which other way is better..?

Im not going to fake my salary nor hers. So can we use company name to sponsor on behalf of me for her on LTVP or only mine?

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Tue, 13 Sep 2016 9:51 pm

And also been barred was few years ago, now is been cleared, can i be able to view or get any clearance cert?

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 14 Sep 2016 7:40 am

NewherePls wrote:And also been barred was few years ago, now is been cleared, can i be able to view or get any clearance cert?
For the n'th time, apply for visit visa to know if ICA has forgotten about the ban.

There is no other way I know of.

And for the n'th time, ICA don't easily forget people with possible bad Behavior.

Now unless you are looking for some shoulder to cry on, nothing to say.

Seems the girl did pick a winner. Image

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Wed, 14 Sep 2016 5:44 pm

Ok. The girl is i pick myself, we alrdy went through many things. Need to try at least

ecureilx
Immortal
Immortal

Post by ecureilx » Wed, 14 Sep 2016 9:20 pm

NewherePls wrote:Ok. The girl is i pick myself, we alrdy went through many things. Need to try at least

NewherePls

Post by NewherePls » Thu, 15 Sep 2016 9:56 pm

@taxico, LTVP is only after she come here with short term visit pass? Anyway i have a plan which if everything approve, i ask my friend wife to hire her as doing nail. As she got experienced, and i also discussed with my friend. They are ok with it as my friend opening another new facial n nail shop. So i just try do visit pass 1st?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 15 Sep 2016 10:41 pm

This will not be approved for a work permit. Too many local can do the same job. She also cannot work as a FDW as it's not an approved source. I'd start making plans to immigrate to VN. As you are going nowhere fast in SG. It's just not going to happen.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers