Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
dubelux

Re: SIA cabin crew

Post by dubelux » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 2:41 am

Tedyuntianhu wrote:
dubelux wrote:Hi Tedyuntianhu & cl0udz. I went for the interview on 21st May and got KIV. Went for review on 10 July and went for medical on 11 July.

I ORD on 10 Sept and I received an email from Mary on 18 Aug to head down to STC on 13 Sept to submit my remaining docs. I changed the date to 19 Sept cos I will be overseas.

Hopefully this can give u guys a rough gauge!

Hey dubelux! Thanks for the insight! That's relieving... Finally someone to shed some light! Thanks a lot man. Shared it with my friends who are on pending and awaiting to ORD as well. I even went to get myself upgraded from Pes E to B1L1. /:. Might be a stupid move, but I want it so badly! Hahaha. Cheers man!
No probs! Just wanted to share. Seems like you really want the job. Fingers crossed and all the best to you!

jellyeunri

Post by jellyeunri » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 12:43 pm

Anyone went for the medical check up on 5th or 6th of Sep and did a second spine xray? I paid extra $60 for xray. I think I have slight scoliosis but the nurse refuse to comment.. but she mentioned 14 others did it before me. Now I am so worried about the results >< chances seem to be slim

cl0udz

Post by cl0udz » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 4:03 pm

jellyeunri wrote:Anyone went for the medical check up on 5th or 6th of Sep and did a second spine xray? I paid extra $60 for xray. I think I have slight scoliosis but the nurse refuse to comment.. but she mentioned 14 others did it before me. Now I am so worried about the results >< chances seem to be slim
Hey! Did you went on the 5th or 6th?

jellyeunri

Post by jellyeunri » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 4:11 pm

cl0udz wrote:
jellyeunri wrote:Anyone went for the medical check up on 5th or 6th of Sep and did a second spine xray? I paid extra $60 for xray. I think I have slight scoliosis but the nurse refuse to comment.. but she mentioned 14 others did it before me. Now I am so worried about the results >< chances seem to be slim
Hello~ I went for medical check up on the 6th of Sep!

cl0udz

Post by cl0udz » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 4:14 pm

jellyeunri wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
Hello~ I went for medical check up on the 6th of Sep!
I pm-ed you!

wishingfordabest

Post by wishingfordabest » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:22 pm

cl0udz wrote:
Hi I went on the 6th sept and had to go for the seond xray too! :(

cl0udz

Post by cl0udz » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:28 pm

wishingfordabest wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
You went in the morning or afternoon? :)

wishingfordabest

Post by wishingfordabest » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:34 pm

cl0udz wrote:
wishingfordabest wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
Hi! I went in the afternoon :)

jellyeunri

Post by jellyeunri » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:43 pm

Hope we can get through this together! keep each other updated :) I went in the morning!

Jaexodus

Post by Jaexodus » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:44 pm

dubelux wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
dubelux wrote:Hi Tedyuntianhu & cl0udz. I went for the interview on 21st May and got KIV. Went for review on 10 July and went for medical on 11 July.

I ORD on 10 Sept and I received an email from Mary on 18 Aug to head down to STC on 13 Sept to submit my remaining docs. I changed the date to 19 Sept cos I will be overseas.

Hopefully this can give u guys a rough gauge!
Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing. :) But after your medical, did you receive any calls/letters/sms on whether you got acceptable or rejected? Or did Mary just emailed you to submit the docs? :)
No I did not receive anything. She only emailed me to submit the docs. I'm guessing I passed my medical cos if not she wouldn't have asked me to submit my docs if I failed anyway. Be patient, I know quite sian but eventually you will get the notification when it arrives!
Just sharing, when told to submit docs means you are accepted. Usually you will be informed on your training date the day itself.

cl0udz

Post by cl0udz » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 5:49 pm

Jaexodus wrote:
dubelux wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing. :) But after your medical, did you receive any calls/letters/sms on whether you got acceptable or rejected? Or did Mary just emailed you to submit the docs? :)
No I did not receive anything. She only emailed me to submit the docs. I'm guessing I passed my medical cos if not she wouldn't have asked me to submit my docs if I failed anyway. Be patient, I know quite sian but eventually you will get the notification when it arrives!
Just sharing, when told to submit docs means you are accepted. Usually you will be informed on your training date the day itself.
So if I didn't receive any letters from the company means I got accepted? :)

Jaexodus

Post by Jaexodus » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 7:35 pm

cl0udz wrote:
Jaexodus wrote:
dubelux wrote:
So if I didn't receive any letters from the company means I got accepted? :)
You're accepted either through sms or when told to submit if you have not done so on interview day. All the best!

ROSIEH

Post by ROSIEH » Thu, 08 Sep 2016 10:34 pm

cl0udz wrote:
wishingfordabest wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
hello! i had to take extra x ray as well!! i'm so worried as well!! pls update if you guys have any news!

wishingfordabest

Post by wishingfordabest » Fri, 09 Sep 2016 12:18 am

ROSIEH wrote:
cl0udz wrote:
wishingfordabest wrote:
hello! i had to take extra x ray as well!! i'm so worried as well!! pls update if you guys have any news!
Sure :-) let's keep each other updated and wish we all can get through together!

wildhoneyflames

Post by wildhoneyflames » Sun, 11 Sep 2016 1:04 am

Hi just wondering if anyone has gotten their training date in December?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk