Singapore Expats

Newbies looking for a social circle

Events and gatherings for the 20's Club
Pugsie

Newbies looking for a social circle

Post by Pugsie » Mon, 15 Aug 2016 9:15 pm

Hello.

I am 22 f and been in Singapore for 6 months now. I find that my social life could be more active and so I am looking for people to hang out with. My boyfriend and I are living at d'Leedon by Farrer Road, so if anyone lives here too that would be super-convenient, but, of course, if you are living further away we could meet up elsewhere.

He is working at One-North and we have lunches every week if anyone works nearby and wants to join us. We are really talkative and like to arrange group activities. I am a writer so I am free most of the day, if anyone is like me and have no friends without jobs ;) I like to swim, walk/explore, read/write, eat good food and I really want to start some sport.

Answer in the thread or feel free to PM me if you are interested!

abbiejasmine

Re: Newbies looking for a social circle

Post by abbiejasmine » Sun, 21 Aug 2016 11:07 pm

Hi,

My name is Abbie I'm 23 and will be moving to Singapore for 6 months in September with my boyf. We are both from the UK and are looking to make some friends when we arrive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmiN1798

Re: Newbies looking for a social circle

Post by AmiN1798 » Fri, 26 Aug 2016 7:33 am

Hey guys,

Welcome to singapore! 26 local M here :) would love to hangout with you guys, PM me and maybe we can create a grp to chat or hangout?

And looking forward to having u guys abbie! :)

Cheers!

Sent from my 1206 using Tapatalk